Create an equestrian course map with GPS. Add in jumps with photos, videos, text and voice comments and automatic minute markers. Helps event riders visualise and plan their ride and ride to time. Excellent design makes this app a pleasure to use. Used by novice riders to Olympians. No mobile (cell) phone connection or internet needed to record or view once a course is downloaded. Be confident and prepared in the start box.
• Record and measure the course
• Photograph jumps, video lines, record voice and striding
• Automatic minute markers and reminders
• Share courses by email, Airdrop etc
• Download pre-recorded courses and guided course walks from around the world
Note: To record a course on iPad you must have GPS ie. an iPad 3G or a plug in GPS.
Devices without GPS (iPad WiFi and iPod Touch) will need add-on GPS to record courses (see bad-elf.com). These devices can still view and customise courses (add your own photos, videos and comments).
Minute marker reminders require that audio should run in the background (while location aware).
Warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background (while recording a course) can dramatically decrease battery life.
* Compulsory Flags have been renamed Compulsory Passage with new icon
* Save Media to Camera Roll now works for IOS12
* Uploading unlisted or public courses has been simplified
Ratings and Reviews
Such a great and helpful app but is there anyway you could make it so that you can set it to count down rather than count up???
Developer Response ,
Hi this feature will be added in future
Fantastic app use every comp please upload all of the grades for the comp though
Cross Country App is fantastic
I just downloaded my daughter's XC course on my iPad prior to leaving for Wallaby Hills ODE! It is so great! It takes the stress out of course walking and allows my 14 yo daughter to review the course and minute markers over and over. We have been using XC app for about 12months and it has been fantastic. We haven't even bought a metre wheel! Thank you for the most worthwhile app we have ever purchased.
- Equimaps Pty Ltd
- 4.8 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2017 Equimaps
- In-App Purchases
- Course Designer Add-on $29.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.