Why did the Chicken cross the road?
Why did the Pigeon leave THAT there?
Why did Unihorse eat all that candy?
Crossy Road® is the #1 viral smash hit you’ll never stop playing.
It's summertime in Japan! Grab your yukata and discover all new characters in two fun new worlds!
Collect a free Matsuri Chicken character for a limited time only!
Ratings and Reviews
There are a couple of glitches in this game. Some I’ve found are when you are on a log you’re about to jump on a lily pad and the log speeds up at the last moment causing you to fall of and miss the lily pad by 1 “square”.
Another problem is that in the dinosaur rounds it’s really hard to tell what trains are where if multiple train tracks are stacked up. It’s also hard to judge speed of the “bouncing” dinosaurs. I’ve been killed many a time trying to get past.
Also, the crocodiles eat you even if you’re not in there mouth. It gets really annoying when I am on a log about to fall of the edge and I’m like look there's a crocodile I’m gonna go jump on it to survive and it either a. gobbles me whole, b. slows down so I land in it’s mouth or c. let’s me fall right behind it’s mouth and then somehow gobbles me whole. If I were a developer I’d fix problems b. and c.
Overall, I really like the game as it is challenging and frustrating at the same time. I recommend it to people who have a lot of patience. It’s overall easy- if you stay below 100 “squares”. Again, it’s a fun little game and I recommend it to people who just need a break and if you have you’re own iPad, iPhone or tablet, and you’re just like “oh so much schoolwork!” Then I recommend this game to you. Just play it 10- 15 mins every day in the morning.
If any developers read this, could you please please pleeease try and fix the problems stated above.
Love it, but a few problems
I love this game! It’s really fun. There are daily challenges to compete in, fun characters, different locations, and rarely any ads. I have played it for ages and think it’s a great game, but there are a few problems needing to be fixed:
1. Sound. There is no option to turn off sound. It gets very annoying when you are trying to listen to music while playing, and then your music is competing with the sound of trains coming, cars honking or your character’s noises. Please have an option to turn off sound.
2. Daily challenges. The daily challenges are the best thing on the app. I love to compete with other players, trying to get the best score. But after you hit 100 steps, it becomes near impossible to get past anything. The cars speed up, the trains become more frequent, and there is no space to stop anywhere to plan your next step. Please make it a little easier to get past 100 steps!
3. It’s a little glitchy. If you have to watch the rare ad, it’s really hard to exit the ad. It will take you to a different page, and then when you get back to the app, it freezes, making it hard to go back to playing. I constantly have to restart the app.
Apart from these problems, this app is great and I would recommend others to play.
PLS READ THIS
I had this app on my ipad, but deleted it to get new games, and that was a year ago. I got it again because i thought i should try it again, and im so glad i did! 😁Its a great game with heaps of different characters. Its so additive, (which can be bad bc now im spending a lot of time on screens) and its relaxing to play. Some characters have certain skills and Its always exciting when i get a new one. And if people have problems with the ads, just turn off your wifi. Its really fun and relaxing to play, and I recommend it. And theres daily challenges, which gets you to be on a leaderboard, and set records with new characters. The only thing is duplicates, usually when I get a duplicate I watch an ad to get a second chance, which is a waste of time considering 60% of the time I don't get a new one. Which is annoying, because I saved up and it wastes my money. 😕But apart from that, its a great game and you should get it! 😀
Data Used to Track You
The following data may be used to track you across apps and websites owned by other companies:
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Hipster Whale Pty Ltd
- 115.1 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple TV
- Requires tvOS 11.0 or later.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- 9+ Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2014 Hipster Whale Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- PAC-MAN $0.00
- Fortune Chicken $0.99
- Festive Chicken $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.