Stream Japan's most popular anime with Crunchyroll. Watch new shows like Dr. STONE, One Piece, Black Clover, BORUTO: NARUTO NEXT GENERATIONS, Demon Slayer, plus favorites like Dragon Ball Super, Naruto, My Hero Academia, Attack on Titan, Mob Psycho 100, and hundreds more! Plus, watching on Crunchyroll helps support the creators who work to bring you awesome anime every week (Show availability varies by region).
Try Crunchyroll Premium FREE for 14 days or start watching your favorite anime now for free. Sign up in the Crunchyroll app!
With Crunchyroll Premium, you get:
- No ads
- New episodes one hour after airing in Japan
- Watch on Apple TV, Xbox, PS4, Roku – pretty much any internet-connected screen
Become a Premium user with in-app purchasing and auto-pay each month.
In-App Purchase information:
- Subscribe to Premium for only $7.99 per month (amount in USD in US App Store)
- Your iTunes Account will automatically be charged after you confirm your subscription
- The subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of your billing period. You can manage subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to Account Settings after purchase
- Your iTunes Account will be charged $7.99 monthly for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period
- A current subscription cannot be cancelled during an active subscription period
Behind-the-scenes optimizations and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Crunchyroll has not only a great library but the quality of the shows is the best. AnimeLab just can’t seem to get the beautiful HD quality that crunchyroll has. I’m not a fan of local ads being put on crunchyroll however as not only do they have nothing to do with anime. No one on this website would actually bother to use any of these products or companies. AnimeLab also doesn’t bombard you with 10 ads per episode. If it wasn’t for this repetitive unrelated ads I would say this website is 5 stars. I love the fact I can watch my favourite and new anime for free so the ads are tolerable. Crunchyroll is definitely the best paid anime streaming site. However it is missing some titles which is a shame because I have to alternate between streaming services. But it does have a huge library and fantastic anime in beautiful quality that you just won’t find on pirated websites or other streaming services. You won’t be disappointed with signing up with crunchyroll.
Amazing and easy
This App has many great qualities and easy to use. There are other platforms out there and they all have the same Ads placements throughout the videos, while this platform dose strain is viewer ship when not a premium member, with strenuous ads that do distract you from watching the anime a little to much. But theses are all released once purchasing premium which if you are an avid lover of anime you don’t mind spending a little money on your enjoyment. This app is really rather good in its design and looks make it easy and enjoyable to use.
(Just a through in the design, while functioning great there are some features that I would to see transferred from the website, like the release calendar and being able to change the order of items in your queue. Just little things that would make it a better.)
But over all this app is really great and reliable I have used it for a number of years and it works wonderfully.
Don’t use this app
If anyone is reading this review, don’t download this app it’s pretty bad. Every time I watch a episode, about 5 ads pop up back to back so you can watch around only 3 minutes of the episode then it happens again with ads appearing 5 times again and if you just leave the app for about a second it will happen again. If somehow Crunchyroll is reading this (which is very unlikely) put one ad at the beginning of the episode. Also this app was purposely design with old software that makes the website slow, glitchy and overall bad so you have to pay for premium, which has features no one asked for in the first place or features that should be there without the need of paying such as skipping intros, subs or even dubs to a certain extent. This is a bad app and go on another streaming service that offers more or even go on an illegal streaming site that.
(Update: I tried to give the app a second chance since it’s only been a couple of years and i see no improvements in quality of the app and a new record has been placed for now 15 adds with 5 being the exact same add. Also I did edit the review)
- Ellation, Inc.
- 74.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Catalan, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Norwegian Bokmål, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Horror/Fear Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Mature/Suggestive Themes
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- © 2019 Ellation Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly Premium Membership $10.99
- Anime Membership $10.99
- Monthly Premium+ Membership $17.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.