Cyclemeter is the most advanced application for cyclists ever designed for a mobile device. Built from the ground up for iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch, and iCloud, it makes your iPhone a powerful fitness computer — with maps, graphs, splits, intervals, laps, announcements, zones, training plans and more.
• Obsessively complete... a killer app — Wired
• Records a wealth of data — Macworld
• Clean, easy-to-use — New York Times
Experience core features and dependability for free, then upgrade to Elite to add advanced features.
• Records an unlimited number of workouts — years of workouts only take up the space of a few songs.
• Swipe across the stopwatch to see pages of stats, maps, and graphs - completely configurable.
• View your workouts on a calendar, and by routes and activities.
• View bar and pie charts summarizing all your workouts.
• Analyze your workouts on your iPad, updated with your latest data using iCloud.
• Exclude stopped time with automatic stop detection.
• View terrain and traffic maps with Google Maps.
• Record heart rate, bike speed, bike cadence, and bike power with sensors.
• Records steps all day and cadence during workouts.
• Automatically record the weather.
• Supports cycling, running, walking, skating, skiing, and many other activities.
• Keep on track with extremely configurable interval training, zones, and targets.
• Set up repeating intervals, pyramid intervals, or tempo workouts.
• Hear announcements that keep you in the zone.
• Analyze your split, interval, and zone performance.
• Select from more than 120 configurable announcements including distance, time, speed, elevation, and heart rate.
• Hear stats automatically at time or distance intervals, or on-demand with your earphone remote.
• Compete against your previous workouts along a route.
• See your virtual competition on a map and in graphs.
• Includes 5K, 10, half, and marathon running plans.
• Design your own training plans.
• Synchronize your plan with your iPhone calendar and your online calendars.
Analyze Online - See abvio.com/explorer
• View the Workout Explorer on your computer or on your iPhone.
• Share by email, Twitter, Facebook, Strava, or MyFitnessPal.
• View within the app on any Info page for a workout.
• View your graph, splits, intervals, zones, and more.
• Select a zone to see your map path drawn with zone colors.
• Post workouts to iOS Health app.
• Use email, Facebook, Twitter, Strava, and MyFitnessPal to share your workouts online.
• Automatically keep family and friends notified of your location and progress.
• Share your workout calendar with your friends and coaches.
• Import by tapping on a GPX, TCX, FIT or KML link or file in Mail or Safari.
• Export detailed CSV, GPX, TCX, FIT or KML files for use in maps, graphs, and social fitness sites.
Apple Watch Enhanced - See abvio.com/applewatch
• Set up, start, stop, lap and finish a workout all from the Apple Watch.
• Bring your iPhone with you on your workouts. Does not support standalone use.
• Includes beautiful gauge pages with zones for speed / pace, heart rate, step cadence, cycle cadence, and power.
• Force touch to start, stop, lap, or access settings from any page.
Your Elite subscription contributes to ongoing development and our responsive customer support. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price. Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription, where applicable. See abvio.com/terms and abvio.com/privacy.
• Updates to device support.
Ratings and Reviews
Thank you for doing what Strava won’t. I’m tired of users asking strava to add features and it falls on deaf ears. The two features here that strava doesn’t have is dark mode for night riding and supporting cadence from my power meter (Favero Assioma).
The price per year is worth it for me to have these two features.
I’d like these if possible:
- Di2 Bluetooth groupset support
- More customisation around the pages, eg, centre text in the pane, hide the top bar for the activity type (put it somewhere else). It looks a bit messy where I want to design it to be very clean (stravas record screen is very clean)
Very impressed with this app so far. Can’t believe the number of features that are available for free. And the subscription offers a huge amount of extras so definitely worth it.
A Bike computer app that req. subscription to use bike sensors??
Meh typical ‘free’ app bloated with ads that requires an annual subscription to use anything but the most basic features. Connect to my heart rate monitor, speed or cadence sensors? That's $15 a year. Thanks but no thanks. I’d pay that for a one off, but not going on subscription for what should be the basics of a bike computer app .. it’s just a glorified map and gps speedo otherwise and there are plenty of free, ad-free options for that
- Abvio Inc.
- 118.8 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2019 Abvio Inc
- In-App Purchases
- Elite Upgrade $14.99
- Elite Upgrade $14.99
- Elite Upgrade $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.
Get things done within this app using just your voice.