Daily Goals - Track. Analyze. Succeed.
An ultra simple and colourful app that helps you keep track of your habits.
- Create and track unlimited habits.
- Configure the name, colour, start & end dates, reminder time and schedule for each habit.
- Schedule habits to repeat on specific days of the week or weekly (eg 3 times per week).
- Add notes to habits to further document your progress.
- Get simple, colourful feedback on your progress by plotting habits of your choice on the history calendar.
- Up to 8 habits can be plotted simultaneously letting you see the big picture.
ANALYZE AND ACHIEVE
- Get insight into your habits with powerful per-habit or overall analysis:
- Per habit analysis types:
+ Current/longest streak per habit
+ % completion last 7/30/365 days per habit
+ completion count per habit last 7/30/365 days
- Overall analysis types:
+ % completion by day/week/month.
DO IT YOUR WAY
- Choose the start day of the week
- Choose when your day ends (handy for night owls)
- Choose between light and dark themes
- Show number of remaining habits on icon badge
- Set a passcode to keep your habits private
- Set a daily reminder to record your progress
- Export your habit data in Excel format (.xlsx)
FEATURES NOT INCLUDED (YET)
- multiple device sync
- monthly habits
Daily Goals is regularly updated and improved based on user feedback. Use the email link in the app to get in touch with suggestions.
- Removed automatic rating prompt (but feel free to rate the app if you like it!)
A small number of users have reported crashes on startup. In the event that this update doesn't fix the issue, please get in touch with me at email@example.com so I can investigate further.
Ratings and Reviews
Edit: Any chance you could update this app for the iPhone X??
Last review: This app is simple. You set the habits you want to build, the app reminds you on the days you choose. Then you mark the habits you've achieved, and can measure your daily, weekly and monthly completion rate. You can, honestly, see where your strengths and weaknesses are. Its just what Ive needed. I just wish it synced across devices, and an OS X version would be great! Thanks.
Brilliant achievements app!! It seriously motivates you to complete your chosen daily and weekly goals. (Awesome for fitness/health) I love how you can see what you've achieved in the calendar view!! It's so colourful and such an eye catching design. This app does exactly what you expect seamlessly. Being able to look at your achievement statistics is great too! Really awesome app. Highly recommend it to anyone who needs that little bit of extra motivation or who wants to monitor their progress :)
First Class App
This app is perfect for tracking regular activities and getting data about you life afterwards. It keeps me on track, and is so simple and quick to use, I don't have any excuses not to achieve what I set out to. Highly recommended!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.