- New option to turn off Shot Bot (if you like doing your own checkout calculations)
- General fixes and improvements.
Thanks for playing everyone!
Ratings and Reviews
Great game but.....
This game is the best darts game on a mobile device I’ve played (free). One thing though you only get 3 losses before your out of tickets to play. Making it very hard to get any flow on your throw. It would be great to see it bumped up to 5 at least.
Loving it! Great game!
Awesome game, been playing for a few weeks now, up to level 46. It’s good to play when you have some spare time to kill. To improve the game experience, I’d recommend the following:
1. Now you have 2 million players, surely you can increase the number of lives/games from three to five, then make the player watch an advertisement to gain additional games. This should satisfy the players, while still remaining a financially viable option for your company.
2. Have in game play chat. l have played the same person five or six times and I’d love to say hi to them and have some friendly banter. Have the chat cut off after the end of game overview page. This could also lead to having a friends group, that you can have friendly games with or even in a few versions friendly competitions. l have got my mates to play this, but there is now way (that l know of) that we can play each other.
3. Be able to bet your coins. Based on your level, l would imagine a limit that you are able to wager. The higher the level the higher the bet you are able to risk. Either a set amount or a % or your overall coins.
Developer Response ,
In the next Battle Mode update, you will be able to chat, bet coins, ask for a rematch and play against other players in real time in different types of matches like Cricket, Shanghai and Count up, and we are also planning to create a way to set matches between friends and a Tournament Mode!
Graphics are great but......not enough lives, starts off too easy and no option to play higher game. This means you can’t advance far because there are not enough lives. Can’t get out of a “purchase screen” unless you press buy and then cancel. Then it takes you back to “purchase screen” Cannot work out how to turn off music or increase volume. Buy flights and then loose them if you upgrade darts and have to spend your tokens to buy again!!! Needs a lot of fine tuning before I play again or even think about spending real money.
- Yakuto Limited
- 230.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone 5s, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone SE, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 Plus, iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone XR, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, iPhone 11 Pro Max, iPad Air, iPad Air Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 2, iPad mini 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air 2, iPad Air 2 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 3, iPad mini 3 Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 4 Wi-Fi + Cellular, 12.9-inch iPad Pro, 12.9-inch iPad Pro Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (9.7-inch), iPad Pro (9.7-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Wi-Fi (5th generation), iPad (5th generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch) (2nd generation), iPad Pro (12.9‑inch) (2nd generation) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (10.5-inch), iPad Pro (10.5-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad (6th generation), iPad Wi-Fi + Cellular (6th generation), iPad Pro (11-inch), iPad Pro (11-inch) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Pro (12.9-inch), iPad Pro (12.9-inch) Wi‑Fi + Cellular, iPad mini (5th generation), iPad mini (5th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad Air (3rd generation), iPad Air (3rd generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPad (7th generation), iPad (7th generation) Wi-Fi + Cellular, iPod touch (6th generation) and iPod touch (7th generation).
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Yakuto Limited
- In-App Purchases
- Handful of Gems $2.99
- Pile of Gems $7.99
- Case of Gems $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.