Instant search and offline access to any API documentation you may need.
Dash is an API Documentation Browser that gives your iPad and iPhone instant offline access to 150+ API documentation sets (for a full list, see below).
• Supports docsets generated using popular tools like Appledoc and Doxygen.
• Methods are conveniently shown in a special Table of Contents.
• Fuzzy search. Don't let misspells get in your way.
• Built for speed. Searching is almost instant.
• Added support for the latest version of Xcode docs
If you like Dash, please tweet about it or review it on the App Store. Thank you!
Ratings and Reviews
Flexible, searchable erasure chest of documentation
Using both Dash on my iPad as well as on my Mac.
I am constantly impressed with how easy it is to use, and how useful is has proven to be.
The ability to create docsets for languages not in the current offering is also brilliant. I have been able to create a docset for an environment I use (LiveCode) that while available on all flavours of desktop, was not available for mobile. With Dash I can view, search and read the full docset on my iPad, as well as my Mac.
I love this app!
I'm always impressed by this app! It's extremely useful, and very well thought out and nice to use!
Very useful app. It's a must have tool for programming.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.