Transform your Apple iOS device into a customizable display and monitoring system. DashCommand puts you in control - Monitor and data log engine and vehicle performance, fuel economy, and instantly read and clear troublesome check engine lights, all with the easy to use DashCommand app.
Now with improved menu design and back button!
--- SEMA Show 1st runner-up for best mobile electronics product.
--- Four time SEMA Global Media Award winner!
Watch a video on DashCommand:
DISCLAIMER: DashCommand requires a compatible third party hardware interface, purchased separately, to communicate with the vehicle.
DashCommand supports all OBD-II and EOBD compliant vehicles sold worldwide. Please verify that your vehicle is OBD-II/EOBD compliant before purchasing!
OBD-II Hardware compatibility:
- Auto Meter DashLink
- PLX Kiwi 3 and Kiwi 4
- OBDLink MX+
- ELM compatible WiFi
- GoPoint BT1
For more info see: http://palmerperformance.com/hardware
Get the benefit of multiple gauges without the overwhelming clutter and the expense!
(Note: Not all OBD-II compliant vehicles will have support for all of these parameters)
- engine speed
- corrected vehicle speed
- open/closed loop
- boost/vacuum combo gauge
- acceleration (and braking)
Fuel economy gauges:
- inst. fuel economy
- avg fuel economy
- avg fuel economy over 3 time periods
- distance to empty
- time to empty
- fuel level %
- fuel remaining in tank
- fuel flow rate gauge
- timing (spark advance)
- engine coolant temp.
- intake air temp.
- ambient air temp.
- manifold absolute pressure
- mass air flow
- fuel trims, short and long term
- percent engine load
- catalyst temp.
- fuel pressure
- lambda gauge
- air/fuel ratio
DashCommand also contains a sophisticated trip computer that maintains stats for up to 5 trips.
- distance travelled
- fuel consumed
- avg fuel economy
- fuel cost
- elapsed time
- drive time
- average carbon dioxide emission rate
- total carbon dioxide emission
- start date & time
- number of fillups
- avg fuel flow rate
- avg driving speed
- avg trip speed
- avg boost/vacuum
- avg engine speed
- max acceleration
- max engine power and torque at wheels
- number of stops
- max fuel flow rate
- max speed
- idle time
- max boost/vacuum
- max engine speed
- max braking acceleration
- max engine torque
- % distance travelled while not in gear
- % distance travelled in each gear
- % distance travelled in non-optimal gear
- % time spent while not in gear
- % time spent in each gear
- % time spent while in a non-optimal gear
- Read and clear diagnostic trouble codes
- IM Readiness status
- Professional skidpad showing lateral and accel/braking Gs with min/max indicators
- Race track visually maps out your location, acceleration and braking as you drive laps around the track allows you to visually analyze different race track laps to see how acceleration and braking changed from lap to lap thus helping you to improve your lap times on your next outing.
- Inclinometer shows rolling angle and vehicle pitch for off-roading.
- Support for OBD-II diagnostics. Find out why your check-engine light is on and clear diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs)
- Data logging, record and playback log files showing OBD-II and acceleration data
Also compatible with the Pioneer AppRadio
Manufacturer-specific data is available for select vehicles, through In-App purchase.
Visit the DashCommand product page for more info:
Now supports Mazda enhanced data up through 2018!
Start / stop data logging button added to Dashboards screen
Ratings and Reviews
The best OBD app I have come across. It would be great if they added more customisable gauge types. For example, a customisable light (shift light/warning light). Gauge types in modern aircraft with glass cockpits are a perfect example. Many of the gauges aren't legible or useful on a phone display unless they are maximum size (iPhone 6 used).
Won’t connect to my haltech
I have bought this app and an elm327 to connect to my haltech elite 2500 and they won’t pair the elm327 will connect on other free apps but won’t on this one and I have done all suggestions to fix the issue and it still won’t work I have tried to get help but not getting anywhere it is driving me crazy I have even been into my haltech settings and everything is right I would love to here back and justify the situation
This is a great app. I’ve tried so many others without success. It’s easy to use and the data is very useful. I tow a lot and carry weight with highly modified vehicle and love the fact that this app provides excellent real time data on power gains with any modifications.
- AUTO METER PRODUCTS, INC.
- 51.3 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2013 Palmer Performance Engineering, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- GM 2009 $14.99
- Toyota 2014 $14.99
- Toyota 2013 $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.