The Daybreak program helps you change your relationship with alcohol, whether you want to cut back on drinking or quit completely. Changing your alcohol habits is not an easy thing to do, especially on your own. Daybreak is a supportive & non-judgemental community of people all helping each other achieve their alcohol change goals.
People who use Daybreak say they love waking up without hangovers, feel healthier & have more time to do the things they love.
What this Alcohol Support App Offers:
- Professional support: 1-1 online chats with trained professionals, right inside the app.
- Peer community: people just like you, all sharing their tips on how to live a more sober or healthy life.
- Personal Improvement: over 100 suggested activities for you to try, to help change your habits and your journey in reducing alcohol.
- Anonymous, safe, secure environment – No need to leave home to get the alcohol help you’re looking for.
- Technical support via our dedicated email address: email@example.com
Reasons to Download Daybreak:
* Choose from being sober/alcohol-free, cutting back on your drinking, or maintaining the amount you’re currently drinking. There’s no pressure to stop drinking altogether.
* Get help to deal with the triggers that lead to drinking – such as work or social pressures, family, relationships, or issues like worry and stress.
* Be Inspired – Our members often share their own learnings about having more energy to do the things they love, losing weight, saving money & making the most out of being part of the Daybreak community.
* Professionally informed - App developed in conjunction with mental health professionals.
* Daybreak is designed and developed by Hello Sunday Morning. We are a not-for-profit organisation with over 10 years’ experience using technology to help reduce stigma around alcohol & support people to make the changes they want to make.
Clinical Evaluation Results:
An evaluation conducted by researchers at the National Drug Research Institute (NDRI) at Curtin University involving 793 Australian adults found that:
* The 70 per cent of study participants classed as “probably dependent” more than halved their alcohol consumption while using Daybreak, from 40.8 standard drinks a week to 20.1 standard drinks.
* Alcohol consumption among “risky/harmful” drinkers dropped from 22.9 standard drinks a week to 11.9 standard drinks, which is below the National Health and Medical Research Council guidelines that recommend no more than 14 drinks a week.
Subscription Pricing & Terms:
Daybreak is free for all Australians and is funded by the Australian Government, Department of Health.
International members will receive the first 21 days for free. After this, they can choose from two auto-renewing subscription options:
Daybreak Short Term Commitment $12.99 AUD per month
Daybreak Full Commitment $119.99 AUD per year
Payment will be charged to your Apple ID account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless it is canceled at least 24 hours before the end of the current period. Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period. You can manage and cancel your subscriptions by going to your account settings on the App Store after purchase.
For more information about subscriptions and cancelations please see our terms and conditions https://www.hellosundaymorning.org/privacy-policy/.
Our Daybreak program is also available online at https://www.daybreakprogram.org/ for those who prefer a larger screen experience, and the same payment conditions apply.
For international members who cannot afford the subscription price, please start your free trial then email firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration of your individual circumstances.
- Performance improvements
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Daybreak is a life-saver
I’ve been a member of this community for 324 days and I know this has meant the difference between success and failure.
In the early days, the encouragement I received from the other members helped me on my journey. As time went on, by encouraging others, it reinforced my own conscious and subconscious thoughts.
The trip to sobriety is a very personal,and at times, lonely one, even with family support. It is only the support and understanding of this community that has enabled me to find success. Of course, my family are very proud of me and my sobriety, but they don’t really realise just how tough at times this journey can be.
I’ve learned so much about myself - I’m more understanding and compassionate with others, but most importantly with myself. My past is my past and I now live for each and every glorious, precious day.
Thank you Daybreak, you saved my life. 😊
My Sobriety Journey
.... is probably like most here at DB, but it’s up and it’s down. Living life and reflecting on alcohol and how I have used it in the past when I’m up and when I’m down. DB has helped keep me on the straight and narrow. Just the constant reminders of why I’m on this shared path with these very cool people, and the words of encouragement and support in times of need (like tonight when I nearly cracked). It’s an interesting journey so far - in fact it’s both cathartic and empowering). I am learning so much about myself and the role alcohol has played and my relationships with it (note plural). The biggest realization is knowing I don’t actually need to drink. Life is simply better without it.
Positive non-judgemental words from real people
Whether you've reached 'rock-bottom' or you're just questioning your relationship with alcohol; whether you want to quit drinking or just cut down, the people contributing on this app are endlessly helpful, compassionate and supportive. They are the real-deal, with lived experience and a wealth of advice and non-judgemental love to spare. It reaffirms my faith in the human race when a community of strangers can rally to help each other without hesitation and with no expectation of rewards or recognition. Whenever the 'wine-witch' calls to you, reach for this app and be inspired all over again.
- Hello Sunday Morning
- 51.7 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- © Hello Sunday Morning Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- Short term commitment $12.99
- Full commitment $119.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.