Death is not the end.
Play as a failed alchemic experiment and explore the sprawling, ever-changing castle to find out what happened on this gloomy island…!
That is, assuming you’re able to fight your way past its keepers.
Dead Cells is a roguevania action platformer that will require you to master frantic 2D combat with a wide variety of weapons and skills against merciless minions and boss.
Kill. Die. Learn. Repeat.
First available on PC and consoles, the indie hit Dead Cells is now slaying foes on mobile!
• Roguevania: The progressive exploration of an interconnected world, with the replayability of a rogue-lite and the adrenaline pumping threat of permadeath
• Frantic and Dynamic 2D Action: Learn your enemies’ patterns to stay alive, or prepare to be sent back to your cell before you can say “baguette”
• Nonlinear Progression: Unlock new levels with every death, opt for the path that suits your current build, your playstyle or just your mood.
Surely, the ramparts can’t be as bad the sewers, right?
• Play at your own pace: Will you explore every nook and cranny of the castle, or rush to the end?
Carefully redesigned for mobile with a revamped interface
• Two game modes available: Original & Auto-Hit
• Custom controls & More touch controls options available: Change the buttons’ position and size to your liking, swipe to dodge…
• MFi external controller support
• Pay once to get the full Dead Cells experience! No ads, no F2P mechanics!
If you run into a problem, please contact us at email@example.com with as much information as possible on the issue.
Fixed compatibility issues with cloud saves from tvOS
Ratings and Reviews
One of the best roguelikes I have played on iOS. This game is within the standard of roguelikes such as FTL in terms of quality and content, and has so much replay value that it’s worth the price. There are so many things to find and explore that every run feels fresh even after playing for days worth of gametime, and it can be mostly attributed to the randomly-generated nature of rooms and loot. Moreover, there’s a serendipitously interesting story that can be uncovered through various bits and pieces, although the game doesn’t go out of its way to force it on you.
I’d say the only inherent issue that isn’t related to bugs may be the difficulty of the game; whilst some may find this a non-factor to their experience, it’s definitely not a game for everyone and difficulty may frustrate some, so if that’s a dealbreaker for you, then please consider.
What a game. Easily one of the top best games in App Store.
Well done to the devs in porting a good console port to mobile platforms successfully. Usually when this happens the controls for the port suffer, but not Deadcells. Very addicting experience without any in app purchases nonsense. Beautiful art, sound and game design at display. I don’t think it can get better than this, gaming on mobile. You should buy it if you haven’t already. It’s a bargain compared to console prices as well. And you can use a console controller to play it as well.
Honestly the best game on iOS
This game has made it so far being a Xbox hit (which I have) now to being a iOS game with amazing graphic quality and the fun and enjoyment of a dungeon crawler on a whole other level. So far I found no bugs, no crashes and the only problem is slightly the controls just might take time to get use to. Thank for making this game and putting it on our phones and iPads.
- 663.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 12+ for the following:
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- © 2019 Motion Twin
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.