“Dead Effect 2 is a gory and shiny gout of FPS action. It feels slick, and it looks absolutely stunning.” - PocketGamer
"Dead Effect 2 is an outstanding first person shooter experience on iOS that is a must have." - Apple'N'Apps
*IMPORTANT* Dead Effect 2 requires an iPad 3 (or newer), iPhone 5 (or newer), iPad Mini 2 (or newer), iPad Air. An Internet connection is required to play.
Looking to push the boundaries of mobile gaming to another level, Dead Effect 2 is a console-quality action sci-fi shooter with RPG elements. Follow the enticing storyline, train and develop your character, collect and upgrade weapons, gear and high-tech body implants.
Dead Effect 2 placed 2nd at the Very Big Indie Pitch contest at PG Connects Helsinki 2015.
CONSOLE-QUALITY GRAPHICS AND SOUND
• breathtaking graphics using the latest Apple technology
• realistic ragdoll effects and stunning environments
• narrated by professional voice actors
• atmospheric soundtrack and movie-quality sound effects
RPG LAYER WITH DEEP CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
• 3 personas = 3 different personalities
• character training and development
• unique system of 100+ upgradable body implants and gear sets
• 40+ upgradable weapons
IMMERSIVE GAMEPLAY WITH CUSTOMIZABLE CONTROLS
• 20+ hours of campaign gameplay and 10+ hours of special missions
• elaborate system of achievements
• full controller support
• fully customizable on-screen controls
Feel free to drop us a line at email@example.com, or catch up with our latest news on our official website or a social media channel of your choice:
Facebook: Dead Effect
YouTube: BadFly Interactive
Within the last patch, Dead Effect 2 Zombie is arriving with login screen fix + fixed side-task requirements for an explosive shotgun and nova gun and also, with fixed offline DLC support on some devices/accounts.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Is a good game but it needs more levels
It just needs more levels and more fun the game is good but I cannot bet mission 9 a hideout zombie 🧟♂️ came and killed me rip me ☠️
Can’t do anything!
I was really liking the game at first, but then on mission 6 I kept dying, because I needed to upgrade, but I couldn’t upgrade because I didn’t have enough money, but I can’t get money until I finish the mission and I can’t finish the mission until I upgrade. I tried to go back to previous missions to get money but for some reason i kept dying even on mission one even thought I didn’t die when I first did the missions and even more I was slightly upgraded now. It’s a paradox, I can’t do anything now expect die! So I really starting to get ANNOYED!!!!!!!!!
I love it
It is probably the best zombie game on mobile. The comment before this is wrong you can do survival and side quests for tons of cash
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Asim Ahmad
- 3.1 GB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Horror/Fear Themes Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- © BadFly Interactive, a.s.
- In-App Purchases
- 150.000 credits $7.99
- 150 crystals $4.49
- 375 crystals $7.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.