Decipher is an industry leading and award winning cloud and mobile solution that enables farmers and agronomists to monitor crop variability, compare growth performance, track trends and organise information about your land. Our powerful tool converts complex data into something simple and meaningful to empower your decision making and ultimately helps you increase your yield, return-on-investment and sustainability.
With DecipherAg Mobile, you can easily plan and assign sampling jobs, collect samples, submit to a laboratory, and view the results on the map.
How it works:
1. Download the app and login into your account
2. Plan the job - easily plan and assign sample jobs from your app to your team or contractors
3. Using DecipherAg Mobile, manage your sampling by simply navigating to your sample site, collect the sample, scan the bag, and send the samples to the lab (you can use our partner, CSBP Soil and Plant Analysis Lab, directly from the app or send to your preferred lab)
4. Your results will be added to your Decipher map (automatically uploaded for you if using our partner lab), so you can quickly see and compare nutrient levels across your sites and paddocks
5. Analyse your data or share with your agronomist to make improvements
What you can do:
* Pick up and complete sampling jobs in-field with the DecipherAg Mobile app
* Submit jobs to our partner lab, CSBP Soil and Plant Analysis Lab seamlessly from your app
* Access our award winning imagery from multiple satellites for greater detail all from the palm of your hand
* See your jobs and sites, and their relevant farm and paddock boundaries on the map
* Easily manage data files from multiple sources
* Share and collaborate on your data across your business and beyond
- Ability to mark a job as complete
- Ability to handle planned jobs with no billing name
- Bug Fixes
- Upgrade to Xamarin.Forms 4.8
- Upgrade other dependent libraries
- Remove UIWebView runtime dependency
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Great and easy to use
Decipher and DecipherAg Mobile are great tools for managing your farm. It’s great for creating paddock plans, collecting soil and plant sample data! Easy and simple to use.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.