Deckee is the social boating app for real-time reports, weather forecasts, AIS vessel tracking, alerts and more. Through the power of our community, we help boaters stay safe and have fun on the water. Deckee is your ultimate boating companion!
What can Deckee do?
◦ See what’s happening - Live updates about hazards, fish caught, incidents, ramp traffic and more from fellow boaters
◦ Track vessel positions - Check which ships and yachts are nearby on the live map with our AIS integration. View current speed and vessel types
◦ Weather forecasts - Plan ahead with the built-in free weather tool. Check wind, swell, tides, temperature, rain and more, all in your Deckee app
◦ Points of interest - Explore boat ramps, wharves, public moorings, anchorages, marinas and restricted zones
◦ Safety alerts - Receive important marine safety notices from participating maritime authorities.
◦ Service directory - Find trusted local service providers thanks to reviews and recommendations from other boaters
Install Deckee for free today and join the movement. Better boating, together!
We love hearing from users! Email us here: firstname.lastname@example.org
◦ Live reports are here! See real-time updates from fellow boaters on hazards, fishing hotspots, boat ramp traffic and more. Stay safe and informed!
◦ See live vessel positions – Track which ships and yachts are nearby and their current speed with our free AIS integration
◦ Improved weather forecasts – Plan ahead with Deckee’s free weather tool. Wind, swell, tides, temperature, rain and more
◦ Major design improvements and bug fixes that make the app a lot easier to use.
Ratings and Reviews
Great single source app for accessing weather and water data. Are you planning on introducing more up to date and slightly higher resolution imagery?
Very useful app.
I love this clever app for boating in Australia. Particularly the feature where you can go from charts to satellite images.
Shows all the local points of interest like mooring buoys, marines VMR etc.
plus lots more.
Good local knowledge
More useful than the static chart plotter info. It makes it easier to find things and get local knowledge on the map when you sail into a new place. Can't see the AIS boat data?
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.