Journey to a magical sparkly island where pandas, wizards, mermaids are just the beginning! BEDAZZLE, CRAFT and FARM your way through enchanted lands as you free a world submerged in water. Can you reverse the curse with the power of smiles and rainbows to bring happiness to the villagers?
DISCOVER FANTASTICAL LANDS!
• Twinkle time! Collect magic and happiness to unveil new ground!
• Oh no! Can you lift the spell that has transformed the villagers into sad creatures?
• Let’s open up the world! Reverse the curse to reveal unique and colorful islands!
KEEP ON SMILING!
• Earn coins and gems to beautify the town with exclusive décor!
• Collect balloons and earn daily rewards – magnificent!
• Make way! Fulfill orders and complete tasks for your delightful villagers
• Fly your hot air balloon to trade and sell goods with neighbors! Making new friends is fun!
POOF! FARM TO FLOURISH!
• Harvest produce, grow crops and tend to cute animals
• Decorate the town with farms and beautiful gardens! Let’s live in color!
• Bake, grill, and can delicious treats for your islanders
• Mine for stones to rebuild homes, taverns, castles and more!
• Craft, forge, weave and sew – it’s always a party!
There are hundreds of special characters waiting to meet you!
POOF! Nothing a little magic can’t fix! Get a shiny new update for:
• Optimizations and bug fixes to improve overall game performance.
Ratings and Reviews
Stuck on level 12
I really love this game, it’s really fun! Unfortunately I’m stuck on level 12 as I need 1100 magic to unlock new areas but my magic glass can only hold 1050, I do have more magic in my fountains but cannot collect it due to me not having enough space..
I really love this game but this is so frustrating as I can’t progress without having enough magic and I need to level up in order to get more magic but can’t level up due to not being able to use my magic haha.
Anyone know how to help?
The grill now costs more? Whyyyyyy!!!?????
I was so looking forward to opening my game today to buy the $6000 grill. Sad face. Now it costs $8000. Humph.
I do like this game but there are some frustrating aspects - that flippin’ Wizard tower has way too many floors. It makes game play so slow.
It’s so hard to get a sense of what to do first. If I concentrate on the tower it’s impossible to open new areas. And if I do decide to open a new area it sometimes proves to be completely pointless.
To have to use up magic potion on that silly waiting wizard is also frustrating. It would be better to save magic potion for the tower, then maybe something different to save for opening new areas and something different again for that wizard.
I understand some overlap but there’s too much.
Games talking over games
Way better than what ever it was called but where are all of my friends? You need to introduce a feed that is playing or played the last game that was the same. It’s stupid writing to one friend, there needs to be a feed of people already playing. Get it together.
- Big Fish Games, Inc
- 341.1 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Chinese, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 Big Fish Games, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- A Small Number of Gems $1.49
- Pile of Gems $7.99
- Sack of Gems $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.