DeepDish GigBook turns your iPad into a truly accessible mobile musical library, keeping your scores, songbooks, charts, and lyric sheets at the tip of your fingers, ready at a moment’s notice. With its powerful organizing features you can sort your music to fit your individual needs. Keep all your songbooks in one place with “Collections”. Compile scores into infinite personalized Binders. Create dynamic Set Lists. Carry hundreds or thousands of scores with you wherever you play. DeepDish GigBook is built specifically with the performing musician in mind, with tools and a user interface no other sheet music reader offers.
Add, Sort and Organize
• Simple and intuitive design
• Works with most PDF file.
• Cross reference scores in multiple custom binders and set lists
• Pull individual scores from large books to use in binders or set lists
• Link to your Dropbox folder
Notes and Data
• Assign metadata and typed notes to each score
• Add and view typed notes
• Write handwritten notes, fingerings and markings directly on the scores with precision and ease.
• Batch edit genres, composers, collections, binders and set lists
• Link scores with audio tracks on your iPad for reference, practice or performance.
Ready for the Stage
• The most powerful and easy to use set list creator for the iPad
• Set Lists are independent of one another for ultimate flexibility
• Create charts, notes, handwritten stage directions and view them alongside your PDF scores
• Fast page turns
• Support for both Bluetooth & USB foot pedals like AirTurn BT-105 & PageFlip Cicada
• Performer’s Metronome - Designed specially for stage use with an auto-off timer, tap in tempo, and fully customized to each individual score.
• Performance Mode - which allows you to seamlessly view your set list, notes, and scores in an eloquent and easy to read format.
View and Share with band mates
• Scores always appear in full screen
• Zoom - Pinch in & out, or use one or two finger tap gestures
• Email individual scores or entire set lists with attached scores
• Upload scores, binders and set lists to Dropbox
• Twitter integration
*DeepDish GigBook does not include any built in scores. Scores in the images are for reference only.*
"DeepDish GigBook does what many other sheet music reader apps do, which is displaying and organizing your sheet music, but what sets GigBook apart are its features for performing musicians, and its sense of style." — Adam Ballif, AppAdvice
Please visit our web site for more support including video tutorials and additional screen shots.
Follow us on Facebook and Twitter to keep up with news and feature updates.
DeepDish GigBook is designed by professional musicians and music educators.
We use DeepDish GigBook everyday for a every gig, every rehearsal, and in our classroom. We think you’ll love GigBook as much as we do.
-Fixed issue where importing files from Dropbox with special characters in title would cause a crash.
-Fixed issue where files download from Dropbox would add a number 1 at the end of a title.
-Fixed issue where buttons in Performance View were unresponsive.
-Fixed issue with page scrub bar being unresponsive in large multipage documents.
-IOS 11 compatibility
-Dropbox 2.0 support
-Fixed issue effecting emailing some PDFs.
-Fixed issue deleting annotations on multi page PDFs
-Fixed an issue where some PDFs appeared blank when emailing or sharing to Dropbox
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Gigbook used to be reliable. Ever since the update in April and despite several subsequent updates is very unstable. Crashes after roughly 12 to 15 score changes, which is disastrous mid-gig. Had practice last night and three of us crashed simultaneously. C'mon Deepdish get it sorted.
Waste of Money
I purchased this app and it is unusable. I transfer all my files to Dropbox and they show in Dropbox and I can use them for other apps bit when I try to put them into this app the app keeps showing Dropbox as empty. I have tried deleting and re installing to no help. Don’t waste your money.
AMAZING!! a must have for any pro muso!
This is the best music organiser for the ipad hands down. You can put set lists together super fast, scroll through charts and lyrics by name, genre, composer etc.. the set lists have full pdf book style scroll through as well as the list of songs. Easy to navigate and really fast interface which is a must at a gig. If you know your set back to front, need to create on the fly or just have requests yelled out at you this app is the best. It has a stack of other features with organising educational material among others I haven't checked out yet. In short... BUY BUY BUY BUY!!!!!
- Deep Dish Designs LLC
- 17.6 MB
Requires iOS 9.3 or later. Compatible with iPad.
English, Dutch, French, German, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2013 Deep Dish Designs, LLC
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.