Demo Remote is a tool for using a remote device (e.g., a mobile phone or tablet) to control code snippets used in live coding demos. It reads the code blocks from any markdown file and renders them on any device with a web browser. Tapping a code block makes its content instantaneously available to be pasted on your Mac.
• Use any markdown file containing code blocks (formatted in blocks of three back-ticks: ```.)
• Quickly switch files and all remotes immediately update.
• Allow all remote connects or white list by IP address.
• Super small and lightweight. Demo Remote stays out of your way in the status bar and never makes a noise or sound during a presentation.
• Smooth, Fast, and Simple. Does one thing, and does it well!
Squished some small UI bugs.
Thanks for using Demo Remote
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.