Digipill: Guided Meditation 4+
Sleep, Relaxation, Mindfulness
Designed for iPad
- Offers In-App Purchases
This app will help you:
• Beat insomnia
• Lose weight
• Increase motivation
• Reduce stress
• Gain confidence
• Explore your mind
• Be more creative
• Get closure
...and much more!
• The relaxation pill, 'T-Break' comes pre-loaded so you can see real results in less than 20 minutes.
Digipill is the #1 Health & Fitness App around the World. Each pill is a guided meditation voiced by Brian Colbert, a leading expert in NLP, and psychoacoustic director of Digipill.
How do I get more?
When you are ready to try more pills, you can purchase them from the Pharmacy inside the app. There are 21 to download right now, and we're adding more soon. For a full list of pills, check out http://digipill.com
How does it work?
Digipill uses a unique combination of psychoacoustics and NLP to help you to unlock your subconscious in order to change your mood, perception, or even your behaviour. For more information about how it works and the science behind Digipill, visit http://digipill.com
How do I use it?
Download a pill, remove all distractions, sit back with some headphones, and listen.
How do I get in touch?
As always, we love to hear from you, especially if you want to suggest a way we can improve Digipill, or simply share a great experience!
Just contact at email@example.com, or tweet @DigipillApp
Purchase a repeat prescription to instantly get access to all pills (both current and future) without having to buy each pill individually.
• Monthly (£4.99 / $4.99 / €4.99)
• Annual (£19.99 / $19.99 / €19.99)
- On iPhone, if iOS 10 and later, Digipill uses HealthKit to record your Mindful Minutes - for example, a 30 minute Pill will result in 30 Mindful Minutes being added to your Health app
– Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
– Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
– Your iTunes Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period
– These subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your Account Settings after purchasing
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
This update (2.2.2) fixes a bug that could caused a crash if using the app without an internet connection.
We're very friendly - always email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions or feedback :-)
Improvements since version 2.0:
• You can now control Digipill on your Apple Watch.
• Easily purchase all pills in one go with a Repeat Prescription.
• Each pill has new photography and advice on when to use them.
• Record your Mindful Minutes in the Health app.
• Use the Reminder feature to make sure you meditate regularly.
• The interface has been optimised for different screen sizes
• You can now use Digipill when in Landscape mode on iPad.
• You can now download multiple pills at once, and pills should download in the background.
Ratings and Reviews
I’ve struggled with falling asleep for a LONG time and never thought an app would help but it can. I’ll listen to Sleep Deeply which I purchased in Digipill and it works 95% of the time. When I start listing to it, I’m convinced it won’t work, while I listen to the monotonous tones of his voice... and before you know it ZZZzzz. I don’t need to use it daily, just on those nights my brain is overwhelmed and overflowing.
On the odd occasion it doesn’t work, I’ll give it another listen and it usually does the job.
T-break and Sleep pills excellent!
I just stopped driving as I felt tired. Did 14 min T-break and now refreshed and ready to go again.
I've also purchased other pills and find them to be excellent. I especially love the sleep pill. Once you get used to the accent the voice is very soothing. I picture Sean Connery talking to me and it makes it quite enjoyable. If you like the T-break and are considering other digi-pills feel assured that they are good value, work well and you won't regret purchasing.
I was somewhat circumspect when I downloaded this app at first, but after getting the best night sleep in about a month, I'm a total convert.
I now use it everyday and not just for sleep. The motivational pills are really awesome too. My only complaints would be that it'd be nice to have some new content and to label which pills are suitable for sleep.
Otherwise, totally a top app. Well worth the money.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- SKAN VENTURES LIMITED
- 134.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2018 YUZA
- In-App Purchases
- Sleep Deeply $10.99
- Slim to Thin $10.99
- Peace of Mind $5.99
- Monthly Prescription $7.49
- Perfect Pitch $2.99
- Lifting the Cloud $5.99
- Sanctuary $7.99
- Motivation $7.99
- Closure $4.49
- Comfort $5.99