*** Introducing Neural Mix™: Algoriddim's revolutionary technology to deconstruct and mix music based on cutting edge AI. Isolate vocals, drums, and instrumentals in real-time - for the first time ever! ***
djay transforms your iOS device into a full-featured DJ and music production system. Seamlessly integrated with your music library, djay allows you to mix your favorite songs and playlists. You can perform live, remix tracks, or enable Automix mode to let djay create a seamless mix for you automatically. Whether you are a professional DJ or a beginner who just loves to play with music, djay offers you the most intuitive yet powerful DJ experience on an iPad or iPhone.
- My Music, TIDAL Premium, SoundCloud Go+, Beatport LINK, Beatsource LINK, Files, and more*
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
• Isolate vocals, drums, and instrumentals
• Remix drums, bass lines, melodies, and vocals of two songs
• Solo, swap and mute switches
• Fade between the instrumental and acappella of a song
• AI multi-track waveforms
MUSIC PRODUCTION TOOLS
• Sequencer: create beats on top of your music live
• Looper: remix your music with up to 48 loops per track
• Beat-matched sequencing of drums and samples
• Extensive content library with hundreds of loops and samples.
• Automatic mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Plug-and-play integration of over 50 MIDI controllers by Pioneer DJ, Reloop, Numark, Denon DJ, and more
• Advanced MIDI Learn to map any class-compliant MIDI controller
• Support for Bluetooth audio and MIDI
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces and video output
NEW AUDIO ENGINE
• Ableton Link integration
• Sync Mode
• Post-fader FX
• High-res waveforms
BUILT FOR iOS
• Accessible via VoiceOver
• Airplay, Live Photos, Apple Watch, and iCloud integration
• 3D Touch, Haptic Feedback, Drag & Drop, Keyboard Shortcuts
• Multi-Tasking: Slide Over and Split View support
Top features of the optional Pro subscription include:
• Unlimited access to an extensive library of samples, loops, FX, and visuals
• Neural Mix™
• Sampler & Looper
• Automix AI
• Video Mixing
• Music Visualizers
• Single Deck mode
• 4-Deck mode
• Advanced media library editing
• Pre-cueing with headphones
• Hardware integration (MIDI controllers, multi-channel audio interfaces)
• Subscribe once, access unlimited djay Pro content and features across all of your iOS devices
• 7-day free trial: free access to all djay Pro content and features for one week, cancel anytime
• Subscribe to get unlimited access to all PRO features, loops, FX, sounds, and visuals
• Monthly ($4.99) & yearly ($39.99)*
• Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Prices are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
djay is compatible with any iPhone or iPad running iOS 12 or later.
For the best experience when using Neural Mix we recommend using an iOS device with an Apple Bionic chip. For the full list of Neural Mix supported devices please visit our web site.
Thank you for using djay! We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• Added Neural Mix EQ option: control Vocals/Harmonic/Drums using EQ knobs (also works with MIDI controllers)
• Added BPM and key information in SoundCloud library
• Added pre-cue buttons on iPhone
• Added advanced sampler controls on iPhone (Classic mode)
• Fixed possible loading errors with Beatport and Beatsource
• Fixed echo and gate FX using incorrect beat length in some cases
• Fixed possible crash with video output via AirPlay
• Various bugfixes and improvements
If you enjoy the app please support us by rating it on the App Store. We look forward to your feedback!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
If you've been with algoriddim since the start and have been loyal to djay then enjoy this latest instalment and get the free trial. Two deck really has space for fingers on an iPad now. Bells and whistles. Link iPad and djay to many decks now. If you love djay then you'll find you love this new version. It shouldn't be subscription though, it should be one off and expensive.
I'm near the end of my trial now.
How do I subscribe?
Such a shame to be writing this review after all these years because the app does a lot of things very well. There’s unfortunately one thing that it does quite badly, and it’s so fundamental that it makes the app almost unusable for its purpose of making professional sounding mixes. That thing is the EQ and I had hoped that after all these years some changes would be made (especially with this Pro subscription) but it’s remained the same throughout. The problem is the faders, it’s almost like they’ve been programmed to act in reverse. Trying to subtly drop out a tiny bit of any band results in a drastic cut that is instantly noticeable to the listener. The changes after the initial drastic cut becomes more subtle the lower you drop the fader from unity. This is the opposite of what you want on a dj mixer, unless you’re just trying to make some cheesy mashups and don’t care about how you go about it. This makes it almost impossible to make a seamless mix when you’re trying to delicately balance EQ’s and subtly blend tracks one into another. Part of the problem is that the faders also don’t respond to small inputs when moving them away from unity and seem to just snap to a setting that is always lower than what you are going for.
It’s a shame because this app does a lot of things top notch, but unless the EQ problem is ever sorted, I won’t be able to use it for anything more than messing around.
Price has become too expensive
I have paid for three previous versions of this iOS app: djay2 and djay Pro iPad and iPhone, and two versions of the desktop app Pro and Pro2. I agree that developers have the right to change their pricing models but I feel that this product is no longer worth the cost. I’ve spent around $200 on your products in the past, but I won't be subscribing or purchasing any version of this product any longer. I, like most of my DJ friends use Serato or RekordBox for gigs and Djay for mucking around, trying things out on the go, this is part of the reason I feel that it's over priced.
- algoriddim GmbH
- 254.1 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 and watchOS 3.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Full Access to PRO $7.49
- Full Access to PRO $60.99
- Full Access to PRO $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.