djay Pro 2 is the next generation of Algoriddim’s Apple Design Award award-winning DJ software with countless new features, a redesigned user interface, and advanced library management tools. djay Pro’s unique, modern interface is built around a sophisticated integration with your music library, giving you instant access to all your favorite tracks and playlists. Pristine sound quality and a powerful set of features including high-definition waveforms, four decks, audio effects, video mixing and hardware integration give you endless creative flexibility to take your sets to new heights.
• TIDAL: 60+ million tracks, music videos, high quality sound (TIDAL Premium or HiFi)
• SoundCloud: 200+ million underground and premium tracks (SoundCloud Go+)
• Beatport and Beatsource LINK
• Exclusively curated selection of DJ friendly songs available for free through SoundCloud
• Video DJing / music video mixing available through TIDAL
• Match: Powerful song recommendations
*NOTE: As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services with the option to transfer your existing streaming library. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration to learn how to migrate to a new supported service.
• 1-, 2-, 4-deck, and video modes
• Modular design with customizable tools, sampler and FX configurations
• New high-res waveforms
• New Video mode with Photos integration
• Single Deck view: prepare your tracks and library
• Automix view
Advanced Library Management
• “My Library” section to create your own playlists
• Create smart playlists
• Powerful track filtering: filter any playlist by BPM, key, and other attributes
• Split mode: show two library sources side by side
• Automatic, beat-matched mixes based on artificial intelligence
• Queue and Playlist automation
• Automatic transitions
• Mix photos in perfect sync with the beat
Ableton Link Integration
• Play in time with other Link enabled apps on the same network
• Advanced time-stretching (up to +- 75%)
• Pitch shifting (up to +- 1 octave)
• Audio mixing with adjustable crossfader curves
• EQ, panning, and highpass/lowpass filtering
• Audio Limiter
• Support for Audio Unit plug-ins
• Post-fader FX
• Recording (AAC/WAV, not available for streamed tracks)
• BPM and beat detection
• Flexible beat grids with support for dynamic tempo
• Frequency-based colored waveforms
• Key detection
• Auto-gain / Normalize
• Multi-core batch analysis
• Native support for over 50 MIDI controllers
• Native support for Pioneer DJ CDJ lineup
• Advanced MIDI Learn
• External Mixer Mode
• Support for multi-channel USB audio interfaces
• Support for external audio input and microphones
CDJ Integration - officially certified by Pioneer DJ
• Native support for CDJ lineup
• Guided plug & play setup
• Full hardware control
• Library navigation including playlists, waveforms, and cue point display on the CDJ screens
• Connect up to 4 CDJs
Built for macOS
• Support for Touch Bar
• Native 64-bit application
• Optimized for MacBook Pro and iMac with Retina Display
• Multi-core analysis (up to 24 processing threads on 12-core Mac Pro)
• Keyboard Shortcut Editor
• Multi-touch trackpad control
• iCloud integration
• Accessible via VoiceOver
djay Pro 2 is compatible with any Mac running macOS 10.11 or later.
A supported streaming subscription and an internet connection is required to access songs from a streaming service from djay Pro 2. No recording available for streamed songs.
Streaming service availability and pricing may vary depending on country, currency and service.
To use songs from iCloud in djay Pro 2 please download them first via the Music app / iTunes. DRM protected songs are not supported and djay Pro can not access tracks from Apple Music.
Thank you for using djay Pro. We update the app regularly to provide the best mixing experience for you. Here is what’s new in this release:
• NEW: Beatport LINK integration: mix millions of electronic music tracks
• NEW: Beatsource LINK integration: mix millions of open-format, hip-hop, dance tracks
• NEW: Support for Traktor Kontrol S3 and S2 MK3 controllers (requires activating MIDI Mode on controller)
• Various bugfixes and improvements
• Fixed video crossfader getting inconsistent in some cases
• Various bugfixes and improvements
• Improved Beatport and Beatsource integration
** NOTE **
Dear djay user,
As of July 1, 2020, Spotify will no longer be playable through 3rd party DJ apps. To help djay users with this change, we’ve introduced new streaming services that will enable you to continue mixing all of the great music you love, plus give you extended access to new content and features. Please visit algoriddim.com/streaming-migration for more information and to learn how to migrate your existing streaming library to a new supported service. We are committed to make this transition as easy as possible for you and please know that we are here to help every step of the way.
Your Algoriddim Team
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Excellent app (but can you build integration with Denon Prime?)
Have been a DJay supporter for some years now. Excellent product. Super slick and embarasses many of the so called “pro” platforms with slick and stable platform that SIMPLE. It doesn’t have to be complicated to be good. In fact its the opposite!
Anyway, I have recently invested in the Denon Prime media players and X1800 mixer - amazing hardware that's let down by their Prime track management software - would love it if Algoriddim could stretch to developing integration.
Please? Pretty please?
At each update, the program is getting more unstable!
I was a user of DJAY PRO 1 and when they released the 2nd version for Mac, I agreed to pay (again) to upgrade expecting that all the issues from the previous version would have been solved, however, that is not what happened. The new version came out with more issues than the previous version and the updates keep not solving many of the issues.
If you are a heavy user of this software and/or have used serato and others, some of the issues can be very annoying.
1) Delay when quick cutting on cross fader from one channel to the other.
2) Delay on the cue/play command.
3) Error to read files (sometimes it does read properly, sometimes, with THE SAME file, it does not).
4) It does not allow you to drag the song from the deck to the queue (in case you change your mind and want to play that song later - you have to browse it again)
5) Drag and Drop songs (to queue) straight from my files does not work!
6) No option to play in mono.
7) If you have the previous version you still have to pay full price to upgrade
8) No remote control via app (as Serato does have it)
9) The old same problem, songs cannot be pre-buffered/downloaded to the computer (Must play online).
Those are the ones I have noticed in a few months using the new app.
I use the latest Macbook Pro and the Pioneer DDJ SX2. So the issue should not be the hardware.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your good feedback! Many of the issues you list have been resolved in the latest 2.0.4 update. Please give it a try and let us know what you think. Updating Spotify playlists can be done by selecting "Refresh" from the library menu. Enjoy using djay Pro!
Your Algoriddim Team
Day pro 2
Looking better it looks like you finally fixed the search option, when typing a song search and you delete the name you still stay in the search box. keep up the good work.
Developer Response ,
Thank you for your feedback. The EQ issue has been fixed in the latest 2.0.3 update, our apologies. Regarding keyboard shortcuts you can disable them by selecting the "User Interface only" keyboard shortcut set in the djay Pro settings. Please also feel free to message us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or comments. Thanks and enjoy using djay Pro!
- algoriddim GmbH
- 271 MB
OS X 10.11 or later, 64-bit processor
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- © 2006-2020 algoriddim GmbH
- In-App Purchases
- Complete FX Pack Collection $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.