Watch a curated collection of the world's most amazing and thought-provoking documentaries. From festival favourites to Oscar™ winners with new titles each and every week - start exploring DocPlay today!
DocPlay Premium is a paid membership that gets you ad-free access to the entire DocPlay catalog in HD.
- Subscribe to DocPlay Premium for AU$7.99 per month or AU$79.99 per year.
- Paying with an iTunes account makes it easy to subscribe to DocPlay Premium. Payment will be charged to the iTunes Account at confirmation of the purchase.
- DocPlay Premium subscriptions automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Accounts will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior of the end of the current period. Renewals will be charged at AU$7.99 per month for monthly subscribers or AU$79.99 per year for annual subscribers.
- Subscriptions can be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to Account Settings after purchase.
- Cancellation of the current subscription is not allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when a subscription is purchased.
Improve app stability
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
I like this documentary and movie site .
Here are documentaries I can see nowhere else.
Charge you for ‘free trial’
The actual streaming service is pretty good. But it was supposed to be a free trial but they charged me $1 without my consent. I realise it’s not a lot of money but it’s the principle that they offer you a FREE trial but CHARGE YOU. I really don’t like the dishonesty of it. And it’s literally illegal. If they had have offered a $1 trial I probably would have done it anyway, why not just be honest and advertise what they want to do honestly rather than use deceptive means and charge you money for what is supposed to be free?
Whilst initially a fan of this app I have become increasingly disappointed with the latest content offered. Lately most of the ’new’ documentaries offered have been old ABC TV shows/series or docs over 5 years old.
There are an abundance of interesting and engaging documentaries available both independent and mainstream being released all the time and this is what I was expecting to access. Unless this changes I will not be renewing my subscription.
Developer Response ,
Hi shojiwax - we hope what we've been adding over the past couple of months (and what's coming up) has renewed your interest in DocPlay.
- Madman Entertainment Pty Limited
- 120.4 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Sexual Content and Nudity
- Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence
- Infrequent/Mild Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Mature/Suggestive Themes
- © DocPlay ™ 2016
- In-App Purchases
- Monthly $7.99
- Yearly $79.99
- Monthly $7.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.