Documents To Go® Premium contains best-in-class document viewing & editing, including save & synchronization options directly to your iOS device, desktop & laptop via Wi-Fi, and to the cloud service of your choice (iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive or SugarSync). One purchase includes the iPad & iPhone versions.
THE DATAVIZ® ADVANTAGE
• Founded in 1984, DataViz is an industry leader in developing mobile Office & productivity solutions for iOS, Mac, and more.
• Documents To Go, now in its 17th year, is currently preloaded on millions of devices around the world.
• InTact Technology™ retains original document formatting of edited files.
• No account sign-up necessary to get started in creating files and the freedom to save files where you choose!
• All your files in one app - no need to download separate components or cloud service/drive apps.
• Technical support is available via email by actual people in our home office & via our robust knowledge base at DataViz.com.
OVERALL SUITE FEATURES:
• View, edit, and create MS Office files (latest version).
• View PDF, iWork, Text, .RTF files, and more!
• View, edit, save, and sync with multiple cloud services: iCloud, Google Drive, Dropbox, Box, OneDrive, and SugarSync.
• Save changes directly to your device, multiple cloud services, or to your computer with our desktop/laptop application - free with your purchase (this app allows you to access desktop files & sync via a Wi-Fi connection).
• Send & receive supported email attachments using the built-in Mail app.
• Open & edit files within Docs To Go from any 3rd party app that supports the iOS "Open In" feature.
• File sorting manager (sort your file list by Name, Modified, Size, etc.)
• Supports iTunes File Sharing via USB cable for manually moving files.
FREE DESKTOP APPLICATION available for 2-way file sync via Wi-Fi - Sync & transfer files/folders in one, easy-to-use desktop app.
WORD TO GO FEATURES:
• Format font type, size, color, bold, italics, underline, and highlight text
• High fidelity viewing for embedded graphics, tables, comments, footnotes/endnotes, text boxes, table of contents, and hyperlinks
• Change paragraph alignment
• Edit bullets and numbering
• Find & replace
• Word count
• Open password protected Word files
SHEET TO GO FEATURES:
• Freeze panes
• Extensive cell & number formatting options
• 111 functions supported
• Insert, delete, resize, hide/unhide rows & columns
• Rename, insert, and delete worksheets
• Find/find next
• Open password protected Excel files
SLIDESHOW TO GO FEATURES:
• In-slide PowerPoint editing - Edit slide contents & formatting directly in the slide vs. a separate/outline view.
• Thumbnail slide sorter/view
• High fidelity PowerPoint viewing, including: charts, MS Office SmartArt, and more
• View/edit/add speaker notes
• Sort slides
• Promote/demote bullets
• Open password protected PowerPoint files
PDF TO GO FEATURES:
• Pinch-to-zoom to desired PDF page size/width
• Open password-protected PDFs
*PowerPoint files are view and edit only.
-Various bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
iOS11 issue on iphone8
Option to show ‘option to open in doc to go’ disappeared in this iOS update. Please fix bug.
Good interface upgrade but disappointing
A nice upgrade to the interface, and the app remains the best at rendering and protecting Word formatting, but why, oh why, in a major upgrade like this didn't they add the ability to track changes and add comments?! This is extremely frustrating for the many who need this feature in an Office app. Adding this feature would make this the 'killer' app in the Office for iPad class and gain it a head start before Microsoft eventually releases an Office for iPad app.
Of the competition, Office2 HD has this feature but that app is too buggy, in my experience crashing too often, corrupting files and sometimes mangling the tracked changes. Quickoffice Pro does track changes and comments very well and is pretty robust, but is hopeless at rendering complex Word documents, particularly those with embedded images. Polaris Office has generally good rendering but also crashes too often for my liking with larger documents and also lacks the ability to track changes and add comments. Apple's own Pages is pretty good but doesn't work natively in .doc(x) format, so often a lot gets lost in translation (and re-translation), and while it can track changes it removes all comments!
Over to you Documents to Go - so near and yet so far!
The one thing I can say about the management at Data viz is they do not listen to customers. I first reported the exiting problem a few years ago and nothing has been done. The others were over a year ago I think
1. When exiting, SAVE should be at the top of the list NOT Discard! Save should be first in friendly green colour. I have been asking for this for years!!
2. useful quick reference help
3. easy renaming of documents
- DataViz, Inc
- 88.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2019 DataViz, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.