√ Top 10 Apps in multiple countries for a long time!
√ Featured as "What's Hot" and "New & Noteworthy" in dozens of countries!
Do you find it frustrating not being able to use your iPhone to freely transfer files? Would you like to be able to view your documents and pictures more easily? Are there some files you’d prefer to keep private? Do you want to upload videos or music to your iPhone via WIFI? iFileExplorer can help you solve these problems! It can transform your iPhone into a file manager, enabling you to view all your files on your iPhone!
- Multiple transfer methods available! Not only can you transfer files via WiFi and USB, but you can get files exchanged with Dropbox, iDisk(MobileMe), GoogleDocs, myDisk, etc.
- Network places access via WiFi (WinXP, Win7, Mac)
- No client necessary, no OS limit! When transferring files using WiFi, there’s no need to install any client on your desktop computer, all you need to upload or download is a browser.
- Supports wireless batch uploads.
- You can uncompress the compressed email attachments.
- Built-in video and audio player, with auto resume function (plays media from where you quit your previous session).
- Built-in multiple document readers that let you pick up where you left off last time.
- Built-in special use TXT reader, specifically designed for reading txt novels over a long period of time!
- Built-in dedicated photo viewer, allowing you to browse easily through your favorite snaps.
- Manipulate remote files as if they were local. Multiple online virtual disks like Dropbox, iDisk(MobileMe), GoogleDocs, and standard WebDAV servers are supported.
- Supports folder creation, and also allows you to designate an access password for each folder.
- Files can be compressed and uncompressed.
- You can work with multiple files at any one time, perform batch deletions, copy, paste, compression, uploads etc.
- Allows files to be sent as email attachments.
- Any photos you take or text you input can be directly saved as files.
- Your 20 most recently visited files are listed on the main interface, allowing quick access (files stored in encrypted folders do not appear in the list).
- Opening methods for most file formats can be exchanged with other applications, e.g. you can open the email attachments, or use other applications to open files in iFileExplorer.
- Use of Wireless Upload can reduce use of USB charger and thus protect the lithium battery.
- iFileExplorer can directly open the following file types: (other unsupported formats can still be stored or transferred to other software to be opened)
Video: AVI, RMVB, FLV, WMV, MP4, MPV, M4V, 3GP, MOV, ASF ...
Audio: MP3, WAV, M4A, AAC, CAF ...
Document: PDF, RTF / RTFD, DOC / DOCX, XLS / XLSX, PPT / PPTX, CSV, CHM ...
Text: HTM / HTML, TXT ...
Picture: JPG / JPEG, GIF, PNG, TIFF, BMP, TGA ...
This app has been updated by Apple to display the Apple Watch app icon.
- Some bug fixes and optimization
Ratings and Reviews
Great app, only one let down.
Amazingly good and helpful application. The only issue I've found is that it seems to murder your battery, even while just playing music.
My iPhone 5S lasts the standard day on a single charge (usual iPhone), but using this app to play music really puts load on the battery. My iPhone even begins to get quite warm. Is there a reason for such heavy usage from this app?
File explorer is very useful, better than others
Highly recommend this!
This is not a file explorer application.
Only way to get to files on the network was to browse to the phone from a computer and upload files.
The section where you are seemingly supposed to be able to 'browse' the network, only has a search button, which seems to try and scan the network for shares, but is not configurable, and did not find anything for me (I am a system admin, I know how to share a folder...). Can I add in a server address? No. What protocols are supported? Not a clue, maybe Apple shares only?
The developer, ColorfulPhone, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Juan Liu
- 57.3 MB
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 6.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 6.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11.0 or later.
English, French, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © 2017 ColorfulPhone
- In-App Purchases
- Dropbox $2.99
- Upgrade to Full Version $5.99
- 10 Coins $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.