How Doingly will help you and charities!
- Raise money for charities whilst you work or study!
- Stay focused on the task on hand! Doingly prevents you from procrastinating with your phone whilst you are doing a Doingly!
- Study/Work focus sessions are split into 25-minute chunks, giving you the flexibility to take a 5-minute break in between.
- Study with peers, friends, or family with Group Doingly’s!
- Choose fundraisers that interest you! Your Doingly Contributions will go towards your chosen fundraiser!
Doingly’s mission is to encourage people to be more productive using 25-minute intervals, whilst simultaneously converting their time into monetary donations. Your donations will go towards an organisation of your choice that promotes charitable causes.
We live in a world where stress is common and is often inevitable and if not managed well, this stress can lead to unproductivity. There are many good causes that are in need of financial aid but are often overlooked.
Doingly is our solution to these problems.
Doingly utilises the Pomodoro Technique, it involves working or studying at 25-minute intervals with 5-minute breaks. An added incentive for you is that donations will be made on their behalf by sponsors towards a fundraiser of their choice in exchange for successfully completing these 25-minute intervals.
The Doingly Team thanks you for downloading Doingly and contributing your efforts to making the world a better place. We hope you have a productive time with us!
Hi, thanks for using Doingly! In this update, we have
- Updated the Doingly screen, the new screen allows us to add new and upcoming features such as Ambiances!
- Fundraiser screen has been reviewed and updated so fundraisers are categorised more efficiently. This also allows Doingly to create new fundraisers without our users getting confused.
- Your contributions are now calculated more accurately .
- Bug fixes here and there
Thanks for using our app!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Out of all the promodore apps this is the only one that works for me. Love the feeling that I am contributing to something actually meaningful in real life whilst training my mind to focus.
Just one recommendation, I know there is a group feature in this app, I feel like there can be a lot to be explored with this feature. For example for someone to host a group dedicated to contributing to a cause, and people that would like to contribute to the same cause could join/leave the group anytime online. It’s like a ‘meditate together’ feature but instead it’s ‘focus together’. Hope I make sense. Reason being that I love a sense of community and belonging, to work toward the same goal with like minded people feels awesome, and I’m more likely to keep using the app if I feel connected to other users in some kind way.
Never tried Pomodoro until now!!!
I have always wanted to try using the Pomodoro technique because I an so bad at focusing when it comes to studying. So this App gave me a great excuse to finally try it!
And I love the concept of the money raising as it encourages me to put more time towards my study. And it gives me a tangible reminder of how much study I have completed each day! Really recommend!
This app has helped me so much in breaking big tasks up into smaller bits and just staying focused. It’s good that it’s got the feature which allows u to not be able to access other apps while you’re using it, so that way I don’t end up procrastinating! Highly recommend to anyone who needs motivation and focus!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.