DOLA Orthotics 12+
For Health Professionals
Digital Orthotics Laboratories Australia Pty Ltd
Designed for iPhone
Order Prescription Orthotics with our 5Step or Advanced options. Also quick order of DOLA Patient Ready Orthotics, Pro Orthotics, Materials & Additions for your practice.
The DOLA Orthotics App makes custom foot orthotic prescription easy and gives health practitioners from around the world instant access to the latest in foot orthotics, orthotic materials and orthotic technology.
This service is available exclusively to qualified health practitioners including Podiatrists, Doctors, Physiotherapists, Athletic Trainers, Chiropractors, Orthotists, Osteopaths and other allied health professionals.
This app is designed to allow health practitioners the ability to add orthotic services to their treatment options or to allow experienced clinicians an easier prescription experience.
Clinicians can provide their patients with orthotic services for the treatment or prevention of foot and lower limb musculoskeletal pathologies or to manage complications in patients with chronic diseases including diabetes, arthritis and cardiovascular disease.
Help correct alignment, reduce pathological forces, improve comfort, reduce fatigue and tiredness, improve performance and positively influence the wellness and quality of life with orthotics designed and manufactured for your patients.
DOLA Orthotics is an Australian based orthotic laboratory founded by Australian Podiatrists in 2000. Originally servicing local Podiatrists we now offer healthcare practitioners from around the world the ability to be at the forefront of technological advances in foot orthotic research, design and manufacturing.
DOLA Orthotics… Be Proud to Prescribe
Common conditions for orthotics may include:
• Chronic Plantar Heel Pain:Plantar Fasciitis
• Fat Pad Syndrome
• Plantar Calcaneal Bursitis
• Retrocalcaneal Bursitis
• Tarsal Tunnel Syndrome
• Tibialis Posterior Pathology
• Cuboid Syndrome
• Lisfranc Injury
• Midtarsal Joint Sprain
• Plantar Fascia Pathology
• 1st MPJ Injury
• 5th Metatarsal Injury
• Friebergs Osteochondritis
• Functional Hallux Limitus
• Hallux Rigidus
• HAV (Bunions)
• Metatarsal Stress Fracture
• Metatarsalgia: Capsulitis / Bursitis
• Neuroma: Interdigital Neuritis
• Plantar Plate Injury
• Sesamoid Injury
LOWERLIMB / ANKLE
• Achilles Tendonopathy
• Ankle Equinus
• Anterior Impingement Syndrome
• Gastroc/Soleus Pathology
• Lateral Ankle Sprains
• Peroneal Tendon Pathology
• Shin Splints: Anterior
• Shin Splints: Posterior
• Tibialis Anterior Pathology
LOWER BACK / HIP & KNEE / LEG
• Anterior Knee Pain: Patello Femoral Joint, Patella
• Lateral Knee Pain: Iliotibial Band (ITB), Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL), Lateral Knee Joint
• Medial Knee Pain: Adductor, Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL), Medial Knee Joint
• Flat Feet
• Osgood Schlatters / Sinding - Larsen
• Calcaneal Apophysitis: Severs
• Paediatric Outtoeing
• Paediatric Intoeing
• Paediatric Toe Walking
- Addition of Patient Ready Orthotics range
- Addition of ProFIT orthotic range
- Minor bugs fixed and UI updates
Ratings and Reviews
Clean, smart and fast interface.
So easy to use
3 different apps in one
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Digital Orthotics Laboratories Australia Pty Ltd
- 36.3 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires macOS 11.0 or later and a Mac with Apple M1 chip or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- Copyright © 2019 Digital Orthotics Laboratoies Australia Pty Ltd. All rights reserved.