Done helps you create healthy routines by helping you set goals, tracking your progress, and then motivating you with streaks/chains. Unlike so many other habit apps, Done lets you set a goal and track it MULTIPLE times a day, not just one time per day.
Done can help you both BUILD and QUIT habits/activities.
After setting tangible daily, weekly or monthly goals, Done will help you track your habits and activities and tell you when you've met your goal. Done also keeps track of Streaks or Chains when you've met your goals in consecutive periods.
The FREE version of Done allows you to create 3 habits/goals. For more than 3, you'll need to upgrade to the Premium Version.
• Allows you to set and track goals on a daily, weekly or monthly basis
• Let's you set a goal for MULTIPLE times a day, not just once like most habit apps
• Totally customizable habit display (the color bar) - you choose what will motivate you
• Enables tracking for both building habits AND quitting habits
• Fun color options let you customize your list
• Daily journal lets you keep notes about your habit
• Easy to edit activities in the past
• Group habits into custom categories for easy organization
• Multiple reminders for each habit
• Exportable CSV data with totals and time stamps
• Passcode protection with FaceID/TouchID
• Log activity with Apple Watch or through a Widget
• iCloud and Dropbox data backup
• Integrates with Apple's HealthKit to let you set and track goals based on your activity
• Shortcuts and Siri Integration
• Unlimited habits/goals.
Done is now part of our new Growth Bundle. Get discounted premium access to our most popular productivity and lifestyle apps. For more info about the Growth Bundle: http://growthbundle.com
DONE contains subscriptions for the Growth Bundle, which is an optional annual subscription. Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase. Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, for the chosen plan's price. Subscriptions may be managed and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to your iTunes/App Store Account Settings after purchase.
Introducing the new Done home screen widget!
Keep track of your most important habits directly from your home screen. Select exactly which habits you want displayed on the small widget or use the larger widget to keep track of up to 4 habits at once.
This update also includes minor increases to performance and fixes some small pesky bugs.
If you're loving Done, please let us know by leaving a review! :)
Ratings and Reviews
Love!! Changed my life.
A great app, very aesthetically pleasing. Definitely worth the upgrade price! It has truly transformed my life, I find so much satisfaction in adding to my little progress bar like my life is a game. It’s such a good way to be able to track my progress on certain habits and also habits I’m trying to quit. Visually being able to track them has worked so much for me as I’m a visual person. Highly recommend, would recommend to anyone trying to actively add positive habits to their life.
Best Bang for Your Buck
I looked at a number of habit making apps and Done seems to be the best. It looks good, has a great suite of features and is cost effective. Best in price range and as good as or better than more expensive apps.
One thing I wish it had was the option for a visual chain for your streaks on the main page instead of a streak number. Apart from that, it’s everything I’m after.
Have to Pay
The app has a great idea going for it, and I know it’ll help many others the same it’s helped me. The purpose and the ability to customise each task is amazing, and super helpful.
However, you have to pay for a subscription as soon as you go to add a fourth task.
Seriously? Three tasks and you have to pay if you want more. It’s such a ridiculous concept to have people pay simply for more tasks, and it’s such a small amount too.
At the least let people have 5 or something before having them pay a subscription, but 3 is way too low.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Reflectly ApS
- 102.7 MB
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.2 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Reflectly ApS
- In-App Purchases
- One-Time Premium Upgrade $13.99
- Done Growth Bundle: Yearly $144.99
- Done Premium - Yearly $86.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.