Mini Militia - Doodle Army 2 is all about intense multiplayer combat!
Battle with up to 6 players online in this 2D fun cartoon themed cross between Soldat and Halo, inspired on the original stickman shooter Doodle Army.
> Online multiplayer with up to 6 players
> Intuitive dual stick shooting controls with jetpack flight
> Over 20 maps to explore
> Wide range of modern and futuristic weapon types
> Offline Survival mode
- In-game Friends is here! Now you can add players as friends and play custom games together!
Note - just make sure you and your friends are on this latest app version, only then you could find them and play together
- You can also search for other players by nickname or ID, and add them as friends directly in the game regardless of your account type (including guests)
- In addition, we’ve made some bug fixes related to Friends.
Ratings and Reviews
Hello I have spent quite a few amount of money on this game and now there is always an error when I try to battle online. I can now play the game I can only practice or play survival. U need to fix this issue becoz I am a big fan of mini militia
Updated and more expensive but still plagued by hackers
I’m a big fan of the game and have played it for years but I’m disappointed in this latest update.
Positives: I think the new UI is great and I quite like the new maps
1. Still lots of hackers. I can’t believe the developers put all this effort into a major upgrade but did nothing to stop the hackers.
2. Hard to get a game. Reports 600+ players on a popular map like Outpost but it’s a long wait for a match and most have only 2 or 3 players. I miss 6 player free for all matches, they were a lot of fun.
3. I bought all paid upgrades available in the previous version. While my pro pack carried over,I lost other upgrades e.g. jet recharge so the movement now feels sluggish.
4. To customise my avatar or upgrade weapons I have to unlock crates which is deliberately made to be agonisingly slow. Of course, I could get these upgrades faster by paying more money, but why would I do that when the developers seem powerless to stop hackers?
Is it me or the game itself ?
This has been a very fun game I played for for a year, however since the new update that changes everything, there is basically a really low chance of me actually able to play a game.
The thing is there is like 9/10 chance that the game would finish loading, usually after the update I just can’t get in the game after the start in few seconds thing it would just be stuck in the spinning rocket thing.
I hope this is patched (unless it is just me) and thank you for creating such an entertaining game (except the glitch after the update) and hope you have a great day.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Miniclip SA
- 81.5 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 12+ Infrequent/Mild Realistic Violence Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2018 Miniclip SA
- In-App Purchases
- Pro Player Pack $2.99
- Battle Point Pack - One $1.49
- Battle Point Pack - Two $1.49
- Battle Point Pack - Three $1.49
- Battle Point Pack - Four $1.49
- Starter Pack - promo bundle $2.99
- Stack of Cash $2.99
- Wallet of Cash $14.99
- Starter Pack $2.99
- Pile of Cash $7.99