What kid doesn't think about being a vet or doctor? Here’s their chance to help Dr. Panda take care of animals at Dr. Panda Hospital. Your child will greet different animals in the waiting room, help them to their hospital beds, discover and treat their ailments - all while learning sequencing!
* USA TODAY – “The sick animals, while sad, are adorable and so appreciative of your child's doctoring. […]This is a great app to play before heading off to your next doctor's appointment.”
* Common Sense Media – “Easy, intuitive app teaches young kids medical care basics. […] Overall, this is a cute app for simple learning fun.”
* TheiMums - "I really liked that this app has your child take care of the patient from the time they enter the door to the time that they are well."
* TheiPhoneMom - "Who knows, someday your child may even look back on this app as the inspiration for their decision to become a doctor or a veterinarian."
Dr. Panda Hospital is ideal for kids ages 2 – 6 that are naturally curious about basic medical procedures and anatomy.
- 10 fun medical mini games and activities
- 8 different friendly animal patients
- Complete Hospital: Waiting room, two patient rooms and a helicopter landing pad
- Rewards: Complete activities to earn medical or animal stickers
- Touch & Discover: Fun animations and sounds
Don’t forget to sort out Dr. Panda medical equipment as so many different treatments need to be done: Measure blood pressure, apply ointment, adjust broken bones, retrieve swallowed items, laugh while delivering injections, cure the stomach, eyes, ears, mouth and teeth.
Clean the hospital, open a window or tap on the radio to make the animals feel comfortable and happy!
About Dr. Panda
Dr. Panda is a developer of games for kids. We develop games with educational values that help kids learn about the world. All of our games are safe and do not contain inappropriate content.
If you’d like to know more about us and how we design games for kids, visit our website www.drpanda.com/about. If you have any questions, feel free to send us an email at email@example.com or contact us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/drpandagames) or Twitter (www.twitter.com/drpandagames) or Instagram (www.instagram.com/drpandagames).
We hope you're enjoying Dr. Panda Hospital! We've made a couple of cool new changes to enhance your experience. If you have any feedback, leave a review or send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
What’s a title?
I really like dr panda because it looks great to play and they are using the same things as a real hospital would.
-Written by a 7 year old girl
My son loves this app and it has nice replay value. The added extras are really good, like being able to change bed designs! We get a bit tired of picking up rubbish on level 2, but it's always nice to freshen up the flowers. It would be gold if the helicopter was functional and actually brought back a patient somehow. Otherwise it's really a distraction from the main game play and certainly my son is waiting for it to bring someone sick to the hospital. Truly nice app and certainly recommended.
Such a great app, the kids love it and I enjoy playing with them. My son spent a lot of time in hospital so he especially enjoyed this app, thanks
- Dr. Panda Ltd
- 576 MB
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Swedish, Traditional Chinese
- Age Rating
- © Dr. Panda Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.