""Dragon Mania Legends is for anyone that wants their very own pet dragon, which is obviously everyone…"" – Gamezebo
Hundreds of dragons are waiting for you to build them a home, take care of them and help them grow from cute little hatchlings into powerful warriors.
WELCOME TO DRAGOLANDIA
- Dragons have never looked this good! Eye-popping visuals make the diverse islands and inhabitants of Dragolandia come to life.
- Your pets appreciate attention; feed them, cuddle them and care for them to receive extra gold and special bonuses.
- Never run out of cute, scaly friends with more than 350 unique species you can breed and add to your dragon collection.
ALWAYS A NEW ADVENTURE
- Take your dragons on a journey across the land! Reach higher and higher leagues as your collection and skills improve with each new battle!
- Seasonal events and special quests are added with each update, so you never run out of things to do.
- Show ‘em who’s boss! Take on your opponents in the Arena to collect awesome prizes!
THE POWER OF CLANS
- Make friends, visit their islands and exchange gifts.
- Be the Clan with a Plan! Use the Clan Chat to devise group strategy, or just discuss what you’ve been up to.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
Forum : http://gmlft.co/DMLForum_
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en/eula
New dragons to collect and new horizons to explore!
- A glamorously glowing new Gem Island appeared on the shores of Dragolandia—purchase it to get some extra space for your Dragons!
- Expand your collection with new Dragons: Get the new Coconut Dragon and Cyantail Dragon, and enjoy the new summer events!
- Breed the new Dragon of the Month, inspired by movie genres. This month, you can collect the Horror Dragon!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good...but could be a tad better
First of all, I’d like to say that this app is far better than Dragon City. The graphics are better - the progress rate is better - everything is better.
And it’s by Gameloft, a developer that also made the Playful Minds Maths game which I very fondly remember from my earlier years. (Picture an excited young child who just discovered the snowy biome in Playful Minds). So it’s guaranteed goodness.
The only suggestion I’d like to make is that the dungeon needs to be cheaper. 75 dungeon coins for moving one square is too much. I would rather it stay at 5 like at the beginning. Some good things about the dungeon: I got the pleasant surprise of having 50 gems as an option in a MEDIUM CHEST. Very happy with that, please make that an option for more medium chests (although 50 is a lot, maybe more spread out, like 20 as an option in 5x as many medium chests?) I’ve been playing for a month (at least) and it’s now my favorite game.
How am I meant to save up gems? That 50 gem option really helped but I wanna get to 200 gems to get the fruit tree thingy.
Good but like a python...
This game will slowly squeeze you and you won’t even realize how much money you have spent.
As a four year veteran of the game and still active player, I have seen the game evolve from a quaint little game that children enjoy, where you could get very far if you just put in the time, into a flashy Las Vegas casino where there is lots of fun to be had if you just part with a little of your cash!
To be fair, it is still a fun game as a distraction but as the game has progressed, you can no longer reach the same levels or even complete the ever more frequent ‘special’ events without either parting with real money or by forgoing family, friends and sleep to reach the forever increasing targets they set for you.
I’m still playing and still enjoying it but just consider this fair warning.
On the plus side, the graphics and artwork are totally awesome in this game. At least when they are not trying to rush out new dragons. And the recent changes to the dungeon level go some way towards restoring the balance between actual game play, mindless tedium and just dumb luck but it’s still heavily weighted towards the latter.
The ability to swap dragons in and out of dungeon battles rather than having to wait for them to die before you can use another dragon would bring this review up one more star for me at least.
Best of luck to you as you spin those wheels of fortune!
This game is the greatest game of all time!
Best game ever I rate this 5 whole stars because Gameloft deserves every star right there. This game is the best game I have seen in a long time; the graphics and animations are just 👌
And the game play is so exciting !! I would 100% recommend this game to everyone who has my taste :)
I visited this game because I looked on my old iPad and saw the game and I wanted to visit old memories and it was DEFINITELY the best idea I have ever had! This game is so beautiful and I just have fell in love with all the graphics thank you for making this game!! Also I would like to know when the next gem sale is so I can buy some :)
- 211.5 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch. Apple TV.
English, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Frequent/Intense Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © 2015 Gameloft. All Rights Reserved. Gameloft and the Gameloft logo are trademarks of Gameloft in the US and/or other countries.
- In-App Purchases
- Massive Sack of Gems $5.99
- Bucket of Gems $14.99
- Big Pile of Gems $1.49
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.