Doodle whenever and wherever you want with Drawing Pad app!
Unleash your creative streak on a virtual drawing canvas with Drawing Pad!
Drawing Pad is a cool doodling app that allows you to draw, sketch, doodle while you are traveling or just relaxing a home!
Unleash your creativity with amazing features from Drawing Pad!
1. Doodle Desk!
Are you a Doodle Lover? - Yes!
Unleash your creativity and create amazing Doodles with Get Drawing Pad. Create beautiful Doodles with different tools like 3D brushes, stickers, stamps and so on.
Want to show you doodling skills to your friends/family? Share it on social media platforms like Facebook or Instagram.
No happy with your Doodle? Want to give a perfect finishing touch?
Drawing Pad comes with smooth erasing, undo, redo and specific brushes for a perfect Doodle.
2. Sketch Desk!
You love sketching, but cannot carry your sketchbook, everywhere?
Don’t worry install Drawing Pad in your iPhone/iPad and sketch while on a go!
You can create beautiful sketches with various brush tools like as pen, pencil, highlighter and so on.
Also, you can pick up your favorite colors from the quick colors tool.
With options like Undo, Redo and flexible eraser, you can create that perfect sketch.
3. Photo Desk for Creative Editors
Are you an artist who also creating beautiful effects for your photos?
Drawing Pad comes with Magic brush stroke effects. This allows you to add more liveliness to your photos.
Moreover, beautify your photos with a collection of attractive stamps & stickers, vibrant frames and a cropping tool.
You can import photos from Facebook, Instagram, Flickr and other networks.
Export your ArtWork :-
You can export your sketches, drawings and doodles to other physical products like Phone cases, Posters, Cushions, Frames and many more.
Drawing Pad app is always easy to use, but you can enjoy even more powerful drawing features with auto-renewed subscription.
Subscription Terms for Drawing Pad Premium
• Length of subscription: Month
• Introductory Trial: 3 Days free trail
• Price of subscription: 3 Day Free Trial then $8.99 / month or 3 Day Free Trial then $0.99 / week or 3 Day Free Trial then $49.99 / year
• Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
• Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
• Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
• Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period
• Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication, where applicable.
• Subscriptions will be charged to your credit card through your iTunes account. Your subscription will automatically renew unless cancelled at least 24 hours before the end of your current subscription, and you can cancel a subscription during the active period. You can manage your subscription at any time, either by viewing your account in iTunes from your Mac or PC, or Account Settings on your device after purchase.
- Minor Bug Fixes
We’ve improved the overall performance and stability. If you enjoy using Drawing Pad, please leave a review. It really helps!
Ratings and Reviews
I genuinely really like this app. It's got a wide array of features, colours and tools you can use. I've done a lot of great drawings on this app.
Here's where it gets tricky. I can't draw a single line- and I'm not kidding- if I touch my screen to go to the homepage, draw, or do ANYTHING, it shows up with an ad begging me to pay for a monthly subscription and free trials... It's SO irritating! I can't even use the app because of it!
Also, I really like being able to zoom in or out to do less or more detailed pieces. Some of these pieces take days, which means closing the app and my device. Often pieces that I've worked really hard on simply disappear and it's quite frustrating.
Other than that, I love this app and would highly recommend! 👍
Sorry, but it’s the truth
I downloaded this game thinking it’s going to be great. As soon as it finishes downloading, I was so excited to try out this new app. But, I try drawing and it doesn’t work because you need to buy something like it’s the best game in the world. Now I realise that I had made a mistake. I am not wasting my money every week/day so I can use this. So, now I am using a much better app that you don’t need to pay to draw on. My mum is furious and she will warn all her friends to not download this app if you have to pay for just drawing a line.I am sorry about this complaint, but it has to change. Before you know it, no one will be playing this game since they are sick of it. So, I suggest you change this and let people draw for free. Doing things for free isn’t a crime! I have a little cousin who is five years old and I downloaded this app on my phone for her to play. I found out that you need to pay to draw. I tell my Aunty and she says “ That’s really stupid!” my cousin was crying and crying because she loves playing drawing apps on my phone and she thought this one was cool, but perhaps it wasn’t. I deleted this app immediately and hope I never see it again.
Needs a few tools added, but otherwise good stuff
The ads are a bit annoying, but it’s still a pretty good app for drawing. I think you should be able to flip it portrait so we can draw self portraits and stuff. Also a few new tools would be great, like insert photos into your drawing and add new drawing so you can have multiple saves at once, that would be great. I use this app a lot so keep it up 👍🏻
- PSQUARE HOLDING PTE. LTD.
- 197.3 MB
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © PSQUARE
- In-App Purchases
- Weekly Subscription $7.99
- Weekly Subscription $4.49
- Drawing Pad Subscriptions $13.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.