DrinkCoach is for those wanting to cut down, or simply keep an eye on, their drinking.
• The Observer UK's Top Ten Health Apps
• The Guardian UK's Top 30 iOS Apps of the Week
• Sunrise Australia's App of the Week
• NHS Health Library
• Also profiled in Sunday Star Times, Nursing Times, Huffington Post and Refinery 29
With DrinkCoach you will be able to:
• Keep track of units, calories & cost
• View & share seven day summaries of your drinking
• Book a one-to-one session with a specialist Drink Coach
• Set location and time based reminders
• Set & share goals
• Track hangovers, arguments, cravings and accidents associated with your drinking via a CBT diary
• Watch bespoke video covering mindfulness and breathing exercises to manage cravings and help you achieve your goals
+ Resolved an issue with 'Zero-Alcohol Days' for new users
Added recently in v3.1
+ 'Zero-Alcohol Days' highlighted in Drink Tracker overview and summaries
+ Drink Tracker overview now a 'Month-at-a-glance' screen - this helps you visualise your drinking patterns over a longer period of time
+ Share your Drink Tracker functionality - view a summary of your drinking over any period of time and save or share detailed figures straight from the app
+ Not only can you personalise the prices attached to the drinks in your tracker, but also alter the currency symbol from £ to € or $
+ New navigation to help you get to the most used screens faster
+ New links to the brand new drinkcoach.org.uk website and online booking system
Ratings and Reviews
Good tracking tool
Good tool to track drinks per day. Can’t track drinks for days that are in the top right of monthly calendar as it’s covered by the rewards badge. Would also be good to customise drinks.
- Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol
- 33.3 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 10.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Alcohol, Tobacco or Drug Use or References
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2013 Haringey Advisory Group on Alcohol (HAGA)
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.