DTA Responsive Behaviours
Find tips and prompts quickly, to help you address dementia-related responsive behaviours.
- Approaches to 10 common behaviours or symptoms
- Frameworks and models
- Assessments with links to tools
- Information on delirium and dementia
- Checklists on communication, behaviours, and getting to know the person with dementia.
Suitable for health professionals and care staff working with people living with dementia in aged care, community, and acute settings.
This app is designed for on-the-spot quick reference and is not a detailed information source.
Updated copyright information and fixed the display name of the App as it appears on devices
- The University of Wollongong
- 27.2 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © Dementia Training Australia
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.