Dumb Ways to Die brought you the dumb little Beans that the world fell in love with. Now it’s time for another dumbfounding adventure!
Help rebuild and keep the once great town of Dumbville safe, travel to the scorching deserts of Dumbgypt, hike to the frosty summits of Dumb Peak, and journey to the curious planet of Dumbtune and more in Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
• Get your tools ready to help make the Dumb World safe once again!
• Collect and play as your favorite Beans!
• Paint and decorate each Town however you see fit!
• Collect crazy amounts of Tokens with Token Rush and Jackpot events!
• Beware of dragons in Castle Catastrophe...
• Ski down the steep, penguin-filled slopes of Snow Safari...
• Prepare food for a super smoothie in Culinary Chaos...
• Soar through the skies above Dumbville in a crazy plane flight...
• Jump and surf through the mighty Pyramids of Dumbgypt...
• See how long you can last down Rafty Rapids...
• See how far you can last in Pyramid Run...
• Collect unique outfits for all the Beans!
• Earn Tokens and special gifts with the new Daily Bonus! Play each day for greater rewards!
• Do your best to keep the Beans alive! They're counting on you!
• All this and more in Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
Enjoy the very best of the original and famous Dumb Ways to Die 3: World Tour!
Prepare for an adventure rebuilding your favorite towns and save the Dumb Ways World today!
- Fixes to the AR section!
- Updated the free button timer!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Very good but has a few bugs
I love this new take on dumb ways to die and I disagree with the people who are saying that they don’t like it because it isn’t like the other two games. I like it because it is something that the other games didn’t offer and that Metro is trying something different. I am having a lot of fun playing this game but there are a few bugs which need to be cleaned up, which is absolutely acceptable because this is a very new game. First of all there are just some minor things such as the fourth area being called ‘Dumbtune’, in some parts of the game but in others it being called ‘Planet Dumb’. The only major issue I have with the game is with the Dumbgypt mini game where you jump to avoid obstacles. Every now and then, when a tap the screen to make the bean jump, it soars into the air higher than it should, flying off of the screen and most of the time ending the mini game due to death when the bean falls back down. Other than that, this game is amazing and I would love to see new areas to discover in the future.
I really like how version 3 incorporates interaction with the ‘beans’ which I find is a really cute feature. One thing I don’t love about the game is that there are only a few mini games to play at a time which can sometimes get a bit boring but I understand only having a few to continue on in the game. Maybe just make a mini game every time a new house/feature is u locked in the city so it encourages me and others to keep playing. Other than that this game is really good.
Firstly, love the game! I enjoy how it is different to the other games! But, I believe you need more mini games in this game to match all of the different characters and even possibly multiple for that character, almost like the old games how it had like Dummkopf don’t touch the edges as you pull out the fork, something like that! Another recommendation, maybe instead of getting beans from gifts and rewards maybe you could do like hard quest or riddles so once someone completes the said task they get that character, but the tasks have to apply to their mini game, and it gets harder the rarer the bean is! Overall, I really enjoy this game and I love its new features and how it isn’t like the other games.... But, ever since the newest update when they added dumbcastle, I have not been able to get coins, it just freezes whenever I enter the game. If this isn’t fixed, I will have to delete it because, there is no point in having a game that doesn’t work.
In-App PurchasesSee All
- Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- 352.2 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Profanity or Crude Humour
- Infrequent/Mild Cartoon or Fantasy Violence
- © Metro Trains Melbourne Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- The Dumb Ways Pack $5.99
- No Ads $2.99
- Pile of Tokens $0.99
Challenge friends and check leaderboards and achievements.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.