Millions of drivers have already discovered EasyPark! It's the simplest, fastest and most convenient App to start, stop and extend your parkings. No more coins, over-payment or unnecessary parking fines. What's not to love?
With the popular EasyPark app you can pay for parking using your mobile phone. You now carry the parking meter in your pocket and can start, stop and extend your parking time wherever you are. You no longer have to worry about not getting back to your car on time or paying for parking time you do not use. EasyPark works with most on-street parkings, airports and private parking companies.
How to pay for your parking using the EasyPark app:
1. Enter the area code of the parking.
2. Select your car's registration number.
3. Choose how long you wish to park. Time is approximate and can easily be changed.
4. An SMS is sent out 15 minutes before your chosen end-time so you can remember to extend your parking.
5. The cost of parking is deducted from your credit card.
6. The parking operator will know that you car has been paid for by scanning your number plate.
- Payment of parking throughout Europe
- Personal customer service phone number
- Parking history and receipts directly in the app
- Ability to switch between private and business parking
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. EasyPark has been designed to use GPS and other sensors sparingly.
The cost of our service is 10% of the parking price.
We have worked with mobile parking since 2001 and offer our customers a safe and convenient way to pay for their parking at most parking operators and on-street parking in eight European countries. EasyPark is the proud winner of "Mobile Service of the Year" in Finland (2012) in the category "Commercial Services".
For more information, visit our website www.easypark.com.au
- Decreased battery consumption (by 20%). Use it wisely. Maybe to call your friend to arrange a date in the city?
- Other app performance improvements that makes the app work even smoother & more steadily. Our app developer said that this means “overall improvement in network resources and app hang-rate” - that sounds quite an improvement to me!
Ratings and Reviews
Good concept, still buggy
I like the idea of the app, and it is helpful in not having to worry about change, as well as letting me only pay for the time I am parked - that’s a good feature.
Yet, it has only provided a receipt once despite always checking the options, and it also periodically pops up an alert message in a foreign language.
I sent a screenshot of this to the developers and they didn’t acknowledge or reply. Then it happened again after an update so who knows.
I love this app. It makes for a super easy and stress-free parking experience. I have parking anxiety, and if I’m stuck at an appointment longer than expected, it stresses me out knowing my parking’s about to expire. So I usually end up spending more money than I need to, just to be safe. But with this app I only pay for the time I use, and I don’t get stressed because I can just spin the dial to increase my time if I get delayed. Well done to the devs and the UI & UX designers. It works well, looks great and is super easy to use. THANK YOU very much for this fantastic app. 👏🏻
I've never had to use a physical meter more since this app.
I've had to make an account multiple times, go to park and my license plate has disappeared once I try to add my details a message pops up saying the characters are incorrect... I am unable to press continue, when I know it is my correct details and then have to use the parking meter anyway.
There are lags when you try to start the payment, definitely not an EasyPark.
The spinning wheel is not convenient and just seems like a gimmick, honestly a simple press start to park and then press end once I am back at my car. Tried to extend my stay and would not let me.
Only good thing is the map system to find your correct zone.
Developer Response ,
Hi, we apologize for the experience. We can investigate the issue you are experiencing with the app. Also, please be advised that we only follow the rules of the parking operator. We encourage for you to contact us via email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 1300734070 and we will be more than glad to assist you with your concerns. We will be waiting for your response. Best Regards, Easypark Team AU
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- Easy Park AS
- 114.1 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Catalan, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Hungarian, Icelandic, Italian, Norwegian Bokmål, Portuguese, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © (C) 2017 EasyPark