■ ‘eBook Creator’ is the simplest and easiest ebook creation application. Its interface is designed for all ages and skill levels so that young kids are able to make ebooks using the app.
■ You can make good quality ebooks using the functions such as image brightness and contrast adjustment, voice recording, background musics, etc.
■ If you have printed books at home, the books can be transformed into ebooks on iPhone just in minutes. Record your voice reading pages, the app turns pages and play the recordings just like you do the same thing.
■ 'eBook Creator' helps yours kids develop good “reading habit”. Furthermore, the kids will get to feel that reading books is pretty enjoyable if they record their own voices.
■ With ‘eBook Creator’, you can make various things such as ebooks, photo albums, kids art albums, scrapbooks, and so on as per your needs.
■ ‘eBook Creator’ gives you various graphical effects and sound clips. For instance, page transition, page frames, and background musics.
■ You can share ebooks, which are made by you, via email. ‘eBook creator’ automatically compresses the ebooks, attaches the files to iPhone email composer, titles subject, and fill in email body. You can just send the email after setting recipients only.
■ ‘eBook Creator’ offers 11 bookcases which are beautifully designed. You can name a bookcase according to your needs.
How to create an ebook is described as follows.
Step1> Setting up basic information of the ebook. For example, title, author's name, book orientation, page transition, page frame, and background music.
Step2> Taking pictures of the pages in the book or select images from iPhone Photo album.
Step3> Adjust brightness and contrast of each page.
Step4> Record your voice reading the book.
Final step> Preview.
- Snap photos
- Select images from iPhone photo album
- Adjust brightness and contrast of an image
- Record voice or music
- Various page transition, page frame, and background music
- Automatic play
- Export ebooks into another apps for sharing; email, dropbox, etc.
- Export ebooks into videos to share with people who do not have the app.
- iTunes App Sharing
- Create a bookcase
- 11 beautiful bookcase themes
- Manage bookcase
- Set recording and background music volume
- Set font
and, one ebook included.
- Now, you can export an ebook as a movie.
Share your creatives with people who do not have the app.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Easy on how everything is set out and works. I have just purchased it today & am still learning/working it out. Although....
•I tried recording myself reading my child's book and I could only just hear myself with full volume.
• Can't import my own story (digital version &/or written version). Inlcuding the picture book that I had created for my child, in .jpg and .jpeg format.
• Can't write on anything, unless it's a photo. Eg. I may want a pic on 1 side and words on another.
• Can't choose where text appears in or on the book/project.
• Can only be read via this app. So, if u share this book via email - the recipient must have or purchase this app to read it.
• Limited choice of font/text/script
But, I hope I didn't spend actual money on this app, coz it's not worth it... So far! It gave the impression that u can create eBooks and then share them via the iTunes store as ur own book - it's helping the creator of the app, not urself!!
Don’t waste your $1.50
Great for kids
This is an awesome program for kids to create books from drawings and pictures. But as for professional book makers this would not be enought. Very limited functions, you can't change the illustration without loosing audio that was previously recorded.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.