The most comprehensive ECG app in the iPhone App Store - over 200 examples of common and uncommon ECGs
iPad version? bit.ly/ECGiPad or search iTunes "ECG Guide iPad"
Praise for the ECG Guide:
"The best ECG app currently available."
"Core Medical App."
- Georgetown Medical School.
“This brand-new gem features concise explanations with ample high-quality ECG examples...”
- American College of Emergency Physicians
“...a 5 star application”
- User review
“...a must have application for doctors, residents and medical students.”
- User review
Succinct yet authoritative, this ECG reference is a critical companion for practicing physicians, medical trainees, nurses and paramedics. It is designed as a learning tool for those still training as well as a reliable reference for more experienced interpreters of ECGs.
- Full reference text that includes in-depth information on topics such as:
- Approach to ECG Interpretation
- Analysis of rate, rhythm, axis, P wave, QRS complex, ST segment, T wave and QT interval
- Ventricular hypertrophy and atrial enlargement
- Assessment of ischemia
- Approach to arrhythmia
- Bradyarrythmias and tachyarrythmias, Heart block, and much more…
(content based on national guidelines 2009 AHA/ACCF/HRS Recommendations for the standardization and interpretation of the electrocardiogram)
- The largest ECG library available on the iPhone with over 200 high resolution sample ECGs with common and complex findings for easy reference
- ECG Interpreter - Stepwise assistance with ECG interpretation. Helps create differential diagnosis based on simple to assess ECG features.
- Over 100 multiple-choice quiz questions to test your knowledge
- Rapid Reference section - one tap takes you to 11 summary pages used to confidently interpret ECGs
- Clear descriptions of both common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
- Review etiology and differential diagnosis of common and complex arrhythmias and ECG findings
- Pediatric values included
Compiled and written by Jason Andrade, MD, FRCPC.
- UI updates to new QxMD branding
- update to improve layout on iPhone X devices
Ratings and Reviews
Don't buy interpreter
Thought interpreter was something fancy . Waste of money addition with no explanation of what it is until paid for and tried.
Best app I have ever purchased well worth the $. This is a quick study tool and is fantastic just to have as a refresher for those mind blanks. The new update is fantastic and has showen alot of dedication by the team. Hope to see more in the future. Get this app. I mean it this is a great app.
If I could make one suggestion that would be to add a search feature so you can find specific examples easier.
Well the new update has proven that the developers listen to their audience by putting in a search function and continued development. Well done guys.
This app has everything you would ever need to know about ECGs. As a paramedic student, I found the information very well laid out and explained, and the number of examples was incredibly large. The quiz is also very helpful. The only negative thing about this app is that it isn't supported on iPads. If this was fixed, it would be the best app I'd ever bought.
- QxMD Software Inc.
- 26.8 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- You must be at least 17 years old to download this application.
- Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2019 QxMD Software Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.