Search Australian Property Listings with a Greener view!
“The only Real estate app that allows you to search listings by the house orientation.”
Vendors & Agents; Rate your home’s energy & eco efficiency and point out eco strengths to buyers.
No matter what other real estate apps you use, Eco Easy Home is the one that helps you find the most livable, comfortable home for you.
FEATURES YOU WONT FIND IN OTHER REAL ESTATE APPS:
• Find homes facing North – Save time searching through listings by selecting homes with ideal orientation and more potential solar gain for natural heating.
• Sort & Order property listings (besides Price and Date)
- Sort by Ideal Property Orientation
- Sort by EER ratings for ACT properties
- Sort by Distance from dropped pins (work location, schools etc.)
• Inspect and rate – Add homes from real estate listings and rate its energy and eco efficiency as you walk through during an open house.
• Take photos with compass readings - While inspecting and scoring a home, take photos and save them under that particular home, making them easy to rate and review later.
• Property aspect – Easily find the home’s orientation from true North, as well as the sun’s path from mid-winter to mid-summer and see how much sunlight you get or don’t.
• Simple rating system – Numbers and colour codes clearly show how well the house will perform from an energy and eco efficiency perspective. The system also highlights weak areas so you know where to improve.
• Making it easy – Questions and answers in everyday language so you can understand what it all means. Every principle is explained in more detail.
• Compare homes – Rate and compare multiple homes. Save homes in Favourites and compare their total and detailed scores in list and map view.
• Winter or summer – See if your house performs better in winter or summer.
• Easy to share – View, email or print a detailed summary of rating results. Share your overall score on Facebook or via SMS. Ideal for Real Estate Agents to share with their followers.
OTHER KEY FEATURES:
• Find Homes - Search property listings spatially using maps
• Search properties from current location
• Show properties in list view that are in map view only. Great for zooming in to specific areas.
ABOUT THE RATING SYSTEM:
The Eco Easy® Home scores have been developed in consultation with Gareth Cole from Ecologie Group of Architects. He has spent more than 30 years practising as an architect focused on ecologically sustainable design and energy efficiency. The starting point for the scores in the Eco Easy® Home app was the Solecta Score card, a tool for assessing the thermal efficiency and ecological sustainability of new homes. It was developed in 1995 by Gareth Cole and Ian Glendenning, in association with the Australian Institute of Building Surveyors, for use by local councils in NSW. It was redeveloped and improved for this iPhone app.
REAL ESTATE LISTINGS:
The real estate listings in Eco Easy® Home are currently available for Australia properties and are provided by:
• LJ Hooker and their Sustainability Initiative Liveability.com.au
Updated for iOS 11.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Good tool to assess your home
An invaluable tool if you're looking to buy a house. An often overlooked topic is how much is a house going to cost you after you buy it (such as electricity for heating). It's amazing how they've been able to incorporate so many technical eco considerations into such an easy to use app. Great work!
Brilliant accessible app
Planning my new house and this app is perfect for testing out the impact of ideas on energy efficiency. Indispensable!
The developer, Civi Corp, has not provided details about its privacy practices and handling of data to Apple.
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- Civi Corp Pty Ltd
- 12.2 MB
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 8.0 or later.
- Requires a Mac with Apple M1 chip and macOS 11 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2012 Civi Corp Pty Limited
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.