A stunning top rated photo editor for the iPhone and iPad. It is an amazing tool for the photography beginner or professional.
The non-destructive editing environment encourages experimentation and you can save your settings to use on other photos.
The features include:
- 60+ one click effects that can instantly improve or completely alter a photo
- 80+ one click settings in Lighting, Fx, Vignette, Texture and Border categories that allow more creative control
- 30+ live slider controls that allow for exacting control of all image adjustments
- 60+ tasteful borders
- 20+ creative texture overlays
- Lighting Brushes for a new level of control with brush-on exposure adjustments
- FX Brush to brush in areas of color or focus
- Non-destructive editing (you'll see why this is important when you experience it)
- Multiple undo (many apps don't even bother with undo but we can't help it)
- Professional level lighting adjustments to lighten shadows and recover highlights
- Separate channel processing lets you to bend colors in new and interesting ways.
- Black & white conversion controls to create the exact look you want.
- Sophisticated Noise reduction to remove unwanted grain in low light photos
- Blazing performance
- Recent edits list that maintains recently edited photos so that you may continue an edit session later
- Save your own presets (if you create a look you like, save it for future use)
- Crop, rotate, flip and straighten
- Complete EXIF support
- Export to the usual social media suspects or at full resolution to your Photo Album
- Non-square Instagram posts are automatically matted on a white background
- Send a real Postcard with Sincerely
Improved Intensity adjustment
Bug fixes to photo import and camera
Apple clears reviews on updates so a quick rating or repost of a review would really help us out.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Love this app, but it keeps quitting on me
This is my favourite photo editing app, but every now and then it'll just quit in the middle of an edit, before I get to save my work! Very frustrating, as I like to put layer over layer. But I persist with this app because I love it's features so much. It has so many cool filters and options, and lots of subtlety.
Easy to use
This app is easy to use once you work your way around it's features, and gives a professional result.
Everything I need in a photo editing app
This was recommended by a friend and it’s fantastic. Perfect for fixing up some happy family snaps.
- East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- 60.1 MB
- Photo & Video
Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2011 East Coast Pixels, Inc.
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Pack $2.99
- Brush Pack $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.