*Eden Killer Whale Trail GPS-guided audio driving tour (built using the
Phonic Path Audio Trail mobile phone app system)*
Once downloaded, make your way to the Far South Coast region of NSW,
Australia, for a truly exciting audio and visual experience as you drive
the famous Eden Killer Whale Trail.
- Your own personal tour guide enlivening the Eden Killer Whale Trail to
the sounds of an expertly delivered audio narrative.
- Content includes interviews from people with first hand experience of
the exciting bygone era of Australia’s Whaling industry.
- Hear the sounds and see the images as tale after tale from this
historic time heightens your enjoyment of Australia’s famous Coastal
- This in-car audio experience works with the bluetooth system that
comes standard with most cars.
- The Phonic Path platform and the Eden Killer Whale Trail has been
designed and built locally using the resources of Bega Valley Shire
Council, Sapphire Coast Tourism, and 2pi Software.
Battery usage warning: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Added feedback functionality
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Can't wait to get down the coast and give this App a go!
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.