Designed in partnership with pro DJs, edjing Mix transforms your iPhone or iPad into a real DJ setup and stretches the limits of djing on mobile, offering unlimited creative freedom.
Access millions of tracks coming from Deezer, SoundCloud, iTunes and your Cloud sources, and remix in an instant with more than 20 DJ fx and features. Not to mention the sampler and the hardware integration to go even further.
* ‘edjing Mix offers the same capability of a pro DJ software except with the convenience of being on a device that fits in a pocket.’ - DJ Tech Tools
* 'A super portable digital setup' - DJ Worx
MIX +50 MILLION TRACKS
- iTunes music library (including iTunes shared files) // Deezer (requires a Premium account) // Soundcloud
- cloud access: Google Drive, Dropbox, iCloud Drive
- dedicated section "My sets" to retrieve your playlists (sets) and recorded mixes
- smart search feature
- library analysis to save the BPM of your local tracks
- queue system
- advanced sorting: ABC, BPM, or Time
- iPad dedicated design: displays the music library, the queue and the turntables, with drag & drop gestures, for easier set management
A MAJOR FEATURE: THE SAMPLER
- 16 free samples: siren, gunshot, kick, snare...
- +20 sample Packs (EDM, Hip-Hop, dubstep...), created by Pro DJs, in partnership with Future Loops
ALL THE MUST-HAVE DJ TOOLS
- automatic BPM detection
- manual adjustment of the BPM of your tracks (Tap BPM)
- continuous sync between your tracks
- little audio spectrum to navigate in your music
- wide audio spectrum for optimised beat detection
- pro audio FX: Echo, Flanger, Reverse, Filter
- audio FX expansion (in-app purchase): Roll, Roll Filter, Steel, Gate, Double Beat, Phaser, Color Noise, Beatgrid, Band pass, Band stop, Reverb
- loops: from 1/64 to 128, or customizable
- cue point on the main interface
- set up to 8 Hot Cues on each deck
- automated audio FX sync on the BPM (loop, cue, seek)
- EQ three bands and Gain
- Smart Volume that automatically adjusts the volume and gain of the two tracks playing
- pitch control and key lock
- Pre-cueing stereo with headphones (in-app purchase)
- a 'Slip' mode for Loops and Scratch
- HD recording in .aiff format
- set the vinyl inertia, and the starting speed of the vinyl
- crossfader curve adjustement
- 4 skins for your turntables (in-app purchase): Diamond, Gold, Neon, Metal
- Apple watch: access the BPM & 4 DJ effects, and start your transitions
DESIGNED BY PRO DJs
- intuitive interface with direct and quick access to all the essential features
- apply two audio FX at the same time on each deck
- reorder the FX lists to customize the panel as it suits you best
- control edjing with the best portable fader: Mixfader
- compatible with your timecoded and standard audio vinyls
- MIDI support
- Subscribe to get unlimited access to the Sample Packs content
- Weekly ($7.99) & yearly ($40.99)*
- Free trial subscription is automatically renewed unless cancelled 24 hours before the renewal
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, at the same price
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user’s Account Settings after purchase
*Price are equal to the value that "Apple's App Store Matrix" determines is the equivalent of the subscription price in $USD.
ABOUT EDJING MIX
Follow us on:
Don't hesitate to contact our Team at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hello! This update contains:
- Design improvement on iPhone XS
- Minor bug fixes
Keep writing us at email@example.com, your feedback are everything to us! And if you like edjing Mix make sure to rate it on the Apple Store ;)
Ratings and Reviews
Good, one problem though.
The app works fine without the membership, all I need is pitch and time stamps as I’m not a person who makes new songs personally, just remixes for my own enjoyment. But tell me, why do the themes require a monthly fee or a 1 year payment? That’s ridiculous, all I want is the theme for the board, that’s it. I will absolutely not pay 80 or so dollars to get a single neon theme. But otherwise it’s a good app.
So after playing with this app for quite a while now I’ve discovered a fair few glitches, and a couple of major disappointments.
Firstly when you go to rename the title and artist of your mix the keyboard has no “ok” to hide the keyboard away to then allow you to click on “save”, but I found that if I click the ad a picture and then cancel that it will remove the keyboard which will allow you the click on save. But then it is unpredictable about saving the mixes you record, sometimes it goes through the motions and you can email or share the mix, and it will say it has saved the mix, but when you go into reload that mix it isn’t there which is super frustrating when you spend a large amount of time perfecting and the recording a mix only for it to essentially vanish and fail to save.
My next biggest issue is the quality of the sound that it does save, it’s over compressed, and sounds pretty poor.
These issues need addressing, there’s no way I will pay to unlock further features while the app is unpredictable and has such low sound quality to the recorded mixes.
Fix it and I’ll probably pay to unlock.
But for now I’m happy just to play away until I’ve upgraded my laptop, and then I’ll pay $200 odd dollars to buy Traktor.
Developer Response ,
Hi! And thanks for your feedback too: we really appreciate your involvement in the app improvement. We submitted your idea to our technical team. Our developers will see if it's feasible and put this improvement if they can do it :) Regards, Alice.
What happened to the good old days
I want to go back in time when apps that had a free version would only be a limited version of the full thing but now these apps have to ruin the experience of using a phone by making free trials and monthly charges. THIS IS DISAPPOINTING ON SO MANY LEVELS,
The app looked really good and I give it to the developers for making a very intriguing application but because of the trial and having to pay the experience was ruined before it was even started.
I just want to see an app where we can download it, play with maybe a few functions limited off but pay like 2.99 to get the full thing.
- 249.8 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Turkish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © MWM SAS - edjing.com
- In-App Purchases
- Premium Version $11.49
- Full Pack $14.99
- Full Pack $12.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.