eecFlashcard is an intuitive flashcard app designed to meet the Australian curriculum in early childhood learning. Whether you are an early childhood teacher looking for a new teaching resource to assist in your classes, or a parent looking for a stimulating learning tool to engage your child, eecFlashcard has what you need to introduce your child to reading.
Children can learn independently with easy-to-use features, including a learning and quiz mode with options to mute or unmute the reader’s voice. Choose from a male or female reader or read aloud on your own. Our flashcard app has been tested with Australian early learners and caters to those looking for an Australian, rather than an American or British, accent for their children’s learning.
Over 130 pictorial flashcards are categorised into themes to help children learn vocabulary, spelling, word, letter and sound recognition. In-app purchase is available to unlock more flashcards in addition to most of the flashcards that already come free with the app.
- Our flashcards are grouped into categories and classes so you can easily monitor and break down your children’s learning into manageable segments.
- Real-life images help children learn new words and relate them to their own experiences.
- Decide whether the flashcards are read by either a male or female voice, or mute if you wish to read the cards aloud yourself to your children.
- Children can review what they have learnt by challenging themselves to a quiz, which also allows you to check their progress and ensure they have a solid knowledge of what they have been studying.
Additional flashcards added
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
- Henry Education Pty Ltd
- 96.7 MB
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- © 2017 Henry Education Pty Ltd
- In-App Purchases
- FullVersion $1.49
- Animals Class5 $1.49
- Animals Class6 $1.49
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.