Elanation is an award-winning Kids Sports Network that families use together to build positive online habits; healthy, social and active kids. With thousands of Aussie families already using the app, we’ve become the perfect motivator for all your kids fitness and health needs.
Parents and kids each download and use the app together, allowing parents to share in their kid’s progress, success and achievements. Kids can learn new sports skills directly from professional Australian athletes and coaches and compete on community leaderboards, making sports education and health FUN.
All sports skills have been specifically designed alongside our professionally trained athletes and coaches, for children under 16yrs. All skills provide are exclusive to Elanation and in an easy to follow step-by-step educational format, that kids can grasp and learn easily from.
What can Elanation do for Parents?
- Set and manage your family from one easy to use account
- Track your kids daily, weekly and overall steps
- Track how many new sports skills they’ve learnt
- Share your kids progress with family
- Manage your kids friend requests
What can Elanation do for Kids?
- Compete on weekly steps and skills leaderboards
- Learn new sports skills from top Australian athletes and coaches
- Kids can give them a go in the real world and try and improve
- Save your favourite sports skills to your profile and watch as many times as you like
- Add and compete against your friends and family
- Customise your profile with cool avatars, flags and images
- View your daily analytics for heart-rate, steps and sleep
- Keep up to date with the latest Elanation news
* New features launching regularly, so stay tuned
What our Elanation families have to say:
“Great app to motivate kids to get outside and do some exercise. The videos are easy to follow and suitable for beginners and pros thanks to the different skill levels”. - Jessica, Elanation Mum.
“Love this app. The gymnastics and scooter skill videos are my favourite! Next week I am going to try karate” - Ally, Elanation Kid.
“It’s a fab app for Kids! My son loved doing the fitness skills yesterday. A great indoor activity as it was awfully wet here”. - Kira, Elanation Mum.
What our Elanation athletes and coaches have to say:
“As a mum and female athlete, I’m really proud to be a part of Elanation and to encourage healthy play through sport. Elanation uses technology for good, balancing sunshine & screen time". Melissa Barbieri, Elanation’s Football coach, former Matildas Captain and Mum.
“I love that I can easily share my dance moves with my nieces, nephews and kids all across Australia! - Lukas White, Elanation’s Hip Hop coach
Meet some of Elanation’s athletes and coaches:
- Alexandra Kiroi - Australian Number 1 All Rounder Rhythmic Gymnast
- Melissa Barbieri - Represented Australia 86 times in Football, former Matildas Captain
- Dylan Morrison - World Number 2 Scooter champion, Scoot Fest World Cup winner
- Belinda Woolcock - Australian Open Tennis participant
- Madeline Hills - Australian Track and Field Olympian in Steeplechase
- Keely Froling - Australian Basketball player for the Opals
- Jeffrey Tho - Commonwealth Games Badminton participant
- Natsuko Mineghishi - World Karate Black Belt champion
- Nikki Croker - Broadway Dancer, West Side Story Australian production
-Scott Edwards - Dutch Australian Cricketer currently representing the Netherlands
-Chloe Rafferty - Australian VicSpirit Cricket player
Getting started is easy, sign up in our app and then your kids are ready to start setting goals, competing and learning anytime, anywhere.
Kids can power up their experience by purchasing the Elanation ETURBO+ Sports Watch, to track their progress.
Download & start today!
Thanks for using Elanation!
We regularly update the app to improve performance and add new features that will benefit your kids fitness and health goals.
Download the latest version to make sure you don't miss a thing!
Love the app? Leave us a rating or review.
* New sign up / sign in process.
* Child accounts no longer have password.
* Access child accounts from parent account portal.
Ratings and Reviews
Hi my sister and I were really excited to get the Elanation for Christmas, However we did have trouble syncing them to the app, I did mine but I can’t remember how to do it to hers?But from mine I love it I have competitions with my friends to see how many steps we can do by the end of school❤️Great love this do recommenced
Developer Response ,
Hi hairblurd, great to hear that you're loving your ETURBO and are having lots of fun with it. I'm sure it will be even better once you'll be able to compete with your sister😎. Can you send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can help your sister getting on the new leaderboards as soon as possible? Thanks hairblurd 😊
My son loves the new app. It’s great to be able to track steps on the leaderboard each week, see how much he sleeps and he likes the weather feature too. He’s constantly trying to do more steps to move up the leaderboard. He doesn’t view the videos or the new skills as he already does lots of sport and activities, but I like the idea for kids who might not be so active already.
Developer Response ,
Hi zb0001, thank you for your 5 star ⭐️ review and rating. Great to hear your son is enjoying the new app and motivated to try and hit the leaderboard each week with his Eturbo. Make sure you keep a look out for app updates, as we have new features landing all the time. See you on the leaderboard! 🏃♂️
The app isn’t useful. You can’t look at exercise history or track sleep on it and my son would love to be able to see how much he’s exercised and slept and review the data of his movements. He doesn’t play the games or use the app because it doesn’t interest him and isn’t user friendly. The graphics are from 1980’s pacman and it’s all a bit boring. Have read other people’s reviews and are wondering if they are talking of the same app. The watch is great. The app lets it down.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear you haven't felt the app to be useful for you and your son.
I do have some good news for you and your son. The Elanation App is currently getting an exciting facelift that will showcase all your child's movement and sleep data, plus so much more! Your son will also be able to compete on new leaderboards, learn new sports skills from professional athletes and coaches throughout Australia and watch all his progress. It will be launching later this year so stay tuned!
- ELANATION Pty Ltd
- 187.2 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 9.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © ELANATION PTY LTD
- In-App Purchases
- 1 kid Monthly Subscription $9.99
- 1-4 kids annual subscription $124.99
- 1-4 kids monthly subscription $14.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.