• Overall improvements
Please give a warm welcome to Eve 3.8, which introduces a gorgeous new dark theme. Instead of us trying to describe just how stunning it looks, head straight to the Eve app settings and find out for yourself. Dark theme works on all devices running iOS 12.
Also in this update: support for the latest Eve Aqua firmware to keep your garden in shape throughout the sunny season:
• Up to 7 watering periods per day
• Watering relative to sunrise and sunset
• Convenient suspension of schedules via Scenes
• Suspension of schedules based on the rain forecast, powered by Siri Shortcuts
Plus the usual overall improvements sprinkled throughout every corner of the app. Enjoy!
Ratings and Reviews
This is a very good product …
I’ve had my Eve for almost a year. It’s on its third battery change in that time. Which isn’t too bad.
It’s very good the display remembers its window positions when the app relaunches (most of the time)
It would be excellent if the remembered window positions could scale to fit the device.
Currently you have to scroll to see the bottom pane on an iPhone in portrait.
It’s a lot of empty space with a single line.
If only it could scale to show all three sensors in the devices window.
And it would be excellent if it were possible to display a trend.
Is the temperature rising? Falling? Or stable?
And indicator for this for all three sensors would make Eve so much more useful.
Nothing But Joy
Love how easy and intuitive this app was to create scenes and rules. It really brings all your HomeKit devices together with seamless integration. Without this app HomeKit seemed a bit bitsy, a bit here and a bit there. This app opens up huge potential for your HomeKit. I would like to take this opportunity to thank the developers. The integration is what really makes this app stand out, but because of this I’ll always keep Eve in mind when purchasing further HomeKit devices. Again thank you.
Nothing but bugs, no joy
I have a house full of Elgato Eve sensors. Since iOS 12 thy have been extremely unstable, and considering that’s been out for several months now, and have been available to developers for several more. Forget having to download data for every single sensor manually (that may be a HomeKit limitation) - but when you do, it goes something like this:
* start this app
* wait for a while for it to connect to one sensor
* start downloading data
* download will randomly hang after downloading anything from a few hours worth to a couple of days
* wait a bit to make sure it actually did hang
* make sure the screen does not go off, because the sensor download doesn’t work with screen off, even if app is in foreground
* kill the app
* go to step 1
* repeat procedure several times for each sensor
* wonder why elgato hasn’t fixed this issue and curse ever buying those sensors
* repeat the whole ‘circle of joy’ in a week’s time or so
- Eve Systems GmbH
- 129.5 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Spanish
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- © 2015-2019 Eve Systems GmbH
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.