C-Map Embark provides high-quality nautical maps along with navigation, traffic and weather information to help you plan your next trip on the water.
Our downloadable offline charts help you stay safe while cruising, fishing or sailing, so you can enjoy a stress-free time.
Tailor your maps: Save routes, waypoints and tracks, all accessible when offline. You can also include reviews and pictures to remember that special day or share your trips with your friends and family!
C-MAP Embark enables you to:
• Download or stream for free the latest up to date offline marine charts
• Navigate with offline personal charts, keeping access to saved routes, places and tracks as if you were online
• See AIS data: see the boats around you within 100 km radius, as well as their position, speed and course
• Switch between day, night and bright mode
• Get weather information
• Find relevant information about marinas, harbors, beaches, shops and much more
• Personalize your own maps: highlight areas of the map based on your boat size, use your favourite units of measurement, create places routes and tracks
• Help others discover the best places by sharing places, routes, tracks, reviews, photos and more
• Save places you want to visit, and access them later from any computer or device
C-Map Embark updates on a continuous basis to make sure you get the best experience and to bring you the most up-to-date maps and functionalities. Stay tuned!
Embark maps can be used online for free. You can also purchase one of our new 70 regions as renewable subscription and download the charts on your mobile device to save data and enjoy the maps even in remote areas without connection. Some of the subscriptions we offer are:
• USA: 12 months USD 25,99
• Baltic Sea: 12 months USD 65,99
• Central European Lakes: 12 months USD 39,99
• Australia & New Zealand: 12 months USD 43,99
• Belgium: 12 months USD 39,99
• Germany: 12 month USD 39,99
• Finland: 12 months USD 43,99
• UK: 12 months USD 44,99
• Iceland & Greenland: 12 month USD 89,99
• The Netherlands: 12 month USD 28,99
• Maritime weather: 1 month USD 1,99 and 12 months USD 8,99
Terms of service
More information at
This release improves the navigation experience in Embark. While following a route, you can now open the navigation sheet to see distance and course to next waypoint along with time and distance to destination. We've also added a range finder in navigation mode that lets you easily see how far you'll go in the next hour. Thanks for using Embark! Got any feedback? Don't hesitate to contact us by opening the main menu -> Help & Feedback -> Contact Embark! See you on the water!
Ratings and Reviews
Worked well today to show the right way to go in an unfamiliar place. 👍
Great for planning
Just loaded it and am getting the hang of this new program. So far it looks great and although it takes effort to learn it has great potential. In the next few weeks I get a great chance to evaluate at sea. Integrates well with Zeus 3 and my plotter. Took a while to learn how to plan on mg Mac at home as it seems aimed and easier for PC users. An up front intro for Mac users would help. John Mach 1
One feature I was looking for isn’t available, or at least not easily found, is the ability to edit positions. The only way I found was to drag the map. To me this is dumb, I should be able to enter or modify a position by numeric means and not restricted to graphical means. Example, if I get a waypoint from someone written on a napkin, how do you suggest I enter it in this app? Needless to say I will not use or recommend this app because of this dumb implementation.
Developer Response ,
Sorry to hear about this. You can actually do this in the app right now :) Just tap the search bar in the top of the map and press "Search by coordinates" and you can enter your destination how you like: Be it decimal degrees, DMS or DDM. Let us know on email@example.com if you don't find it, and we'll help you.
- Navico Norway AS
- 74.7 MB
Requires iOS 12.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 4+
- This app may use your location even when it isn't open, which can decrease battery life.
- © 2018
- In-App Purchases
- Region $36.99
- Embark Offline Maps Australia $4.99
- Maps Australia & New Zealand $64.99
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.