eMobilise is a dynamic and collaborative event app used for various conferences. It focuses on delegate engagement, promotes interactivity, and enhances the delegate experience at events and conferences.
Access your unique event app via the eMobilise event app portal. Simply enter your unique event code and tap Go!
This mobile app allows you to:
* View schedules, explore sessions, and find networking events.
* Curate your own personal schedule for easy attendance.
* Access location and speaker information at your fingertips.
* View updates to sessions, keynotes, and exhibitor tables.
* Interact with a real-time feed of all event activity, that showcases which sessions are trending, most popular photos, and popular discussion topics.
* Expand your professional network and have fun!
Features of the App:
* Update - a quick way to share photos, comments, and which session you’re attending.
* Activity feed - the real-time pulse of the event. See what people are saying, view photos from the event, and find trending sessions and topics.
* Program Agenda - view the full agenda and related information (session times, room names, speaker info, and more).
* Network - see who’s at the event and connect with them.
* Exhibitors - find and locate exhibitors and their profiles.
* Notifications - stay in the know and get latest updates about the event.
eMobilise is part of the eOrganiser Suite of products developed by Arinex.
We are always working on our platform to deliver better event experiences for you.
This update includes a number of new additions in the form of:
- Updates to minor design elements present throughout the app
- Added additional features for floorplans
- Design support for New iPhones
- Improved stats and usage reporting
- Numerous minor bug fixes and performance enhancements, feature upgrades, performance improvements, and bug fixes.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
BANG FOR BUCK = The best Event App!!. Modular so you can dial up or down the features / investment. Intuitive. Easy Intergration 6⭐️.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.