The EnergyAustralia app empowers you to take control of your electricity and gas accounts. Using the same login as EnergyAustralia’s ‘My Account’ portal, you’ll easily manage your payments and personal details, while monitoring your energy usage to help keep your bills down.
MANAGE BILLS AND PAYMENTS
· View your current bill, payment details, amount due and any discounts you receive.
· View your billing and payment history.
· Easily and securely pay your bills.
· Set up and manage your direct debit.
· Request a payment extension on your bill, if eligible.
· See if you could save money on another energy plan.
· Choose to receive a push notification when your latest bill arrives.
MONITOR ELECTRICITY USAGE
· If you’re an electricity customer with a smart meter, you can monitor your energy consumption at a glance with the customisable usage graph.
· View your gas and electricity usage history.
· If you're a solar customer, you can see how much electricity you sold back to the grid.
· Overlay temperature data.
· See how your electricity usage patterns compare to the same time last year.
· See a timeline of all your digital interactions with EnergyAustralia
· See when you received or paid a bill, direct debit or instalment
· See when and how you updated any of your account details
· Know when you're overdue
· Know when you updated your credit card
· Find out about upcoming rate changes or any other relevant announcements
MANAGE ACCOUNT DETAILS
· No need to call us to update your details.
· Easily edit contact and account details.
· Choose to offset 100% of your carbon emissions generated by your household energy usage.
· Update billing preferences.
The EnergyAustralia app will continue to grow, change, improve and adapt. That’s why we value your feedback. If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, or would like to report a problem, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Or you can complete the Feedback Survey found in ‘Feedback’ at the bottom of the overview page.
Bug fixes and other improvements.
Ratings and Reviews
No real-time data
I was waiting for my smart meter to be installed and when they did I was so excited to see a real time data of my usage and solar feed in so it can help me save energy. My biggest disappointment was the data was delayed by 48-96 hours. It is now 2021 and the technology should be capable doing this. They use the excuse of the delay information coming from energy distributor when other energy seller can do it in at-least 30 minutes increment like mentioned by many other reviews here. Also, feed in to grid has no dollar values. I’ll give it another month and if there’s still nothing I’m going to start looking for alternative.
App doesn’t work with solar
We have had a smart meter for about 18 months & could see our usage, all be it at least 2 day behind, also funny that our actual usage was way less than we were being estimated before the new meter was installed. We have just had solar put on & the app worked for 1 day, we could see our power used & power produced from the solar & a $ figure on what we bought & what we sold back, perfect & just the info we wanted to be able to see (still 2 days behind but but better than nothing). Then the next day the app opens & will let you pay a bill but that’s it, no usage anymore & when you click usage it just says “no data available”. It worked for 1 day so there is no communication issues between solar, EnergyAustralia & the app, but now when we actually need this info it magically disappears. Anyway it’s time for us to shop around & change providers now, if you can’t get a simple app right then there is no hope for any big issues to be resolved
Pay or Pay Now Buttons
This a message to the app developers.
Why do you display these buttons when there is no amount to be pay or on past period payment?
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd.
- 83.3 MB
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 9.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 9.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2020 EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.