The EnergyAustralia app empowers you to take control of your electricity and gas accounts. Using the same login as EnergyAustralia’s ‘My Account’ portal, you’ll easily manage your payments and personal details, while monitoring your energy usage to help keep your bills down.
MANAGE BILLS AND PAYMENTS
· View your current bill, payment details, amount due and any discounts you receive.
· View your billing and payment history.
· Easily and securely pay your bills.
· Set up and manage your direct debit.
· Request a payment extension on your bill, if eligible.
· See if you could save money on another energy plan.
· Choose to receive a push notification when your latest bill arrives.
MONITOR ELECTRICITY USAGE
· If you’re an electricity customer with a smart meter, you can monitor your energy consumption at a glance with the customisable usage graph.
· View your gas and electricity usage history.
· If you're a solar customer, you can see how much electricity you sold back to the grid.
· Overlay temperature data.
· See how your electricity usage patterns compare to the same time last year.
· See a timeline of all your digital interactions with EnergyAustralia
· See when you received or paid a bill, direct debit or instalment
· See when and how you updated any of your account details
· Know when you're overdue
· Know when you updated your credit card
· Find out about upcoming rate changes or any other relevant announcements
MANAGE ACCOUNT DETAILS
· No need to call us to update your details.
· Easily edit contact and account details.
· Choose to offset 100% of your carbon emissions generated by your household energy usage.
· Update billing preferences.
The EnergyAustralia app will continue to grow, change, improve and adapt. That’s why we value your feedback. If you have any suggestions for new features or improvements, or would like to report a problem, please email us at email@example.com.
Or you can complete the Feedback Survey found in ‘Feedback’ at the bottom of the overview page.
Bug fixes and performance improvements
Ratings and Reviews
No bill payment receipt issued
I paid a bill for the first time using the app and a message flashed up briefly stating that payments would be reflected in 72 hours. The message disappeared and there was no payment receipt anywhere to be found. The interface still shows an unpaid bill and visibly appears as it did before paying the bill. It gives you impression your bill wasn’t paid as you have no real-time receipt. Poor form Energy Australia. I’ll be deleting the ap and paying through the browser. By the way you also decided to stop supporting Safari and are asking me to use Chrome. Safari is a default iOS browser and my go to for all things web. I have no idea why you would do this either, it’s not Netscape!
This App is fine.
I’ve been using this app ever since I had my solar installed with a smart meter. It’s been two years now and it’s fine. I don’t understand why it rates so poorly. Perhaps not everyone is very smart? To these people I would suggest you refresh the app each day, or perhaps some of the reviewers do not realize that you need a smart meter to check your usage.
The only criticism I have is that even though we are told that the usage details will be 24 hours behind, it is always a MINIMUM of 48 hours behind. I think energy australia should be honest and upfront about that. Thats why I’ve rated it 4 stars. If energy australia were honest and stated that the usage info was ALWAYS a minimum of 48 hours behind I would have given it 5. I’ve noticed that other retailers have real time usage detail on their apps. Not sure why energy Australia can’t do this too. Also, why are there no responses to these reviews from an Energy Australia representative? That is very poor customer relations.
App doesn’t work with solar
We have had a smart meter for about 18 months & could see our usage, all be it at least 2 day behind, also funny that our actual usage was way less than we were being estimated before the new meter was installed. We have just had solar put on & the app worked for 1 day, we could see our power used & power produced from the solar & a $ figure on what we bought & what we sold back, perfect & just the info we wanted to be able to see (still 2 days behind but but better than nothing). Then the next day the app opens & will let you pay a bill but that’s it, no usage anymore & when you click usage it just says “no data available”. It worked for 1 day so there is no communication issues between solar, EnergyAustralia & the app, but now when we actually need this info it magically disappears. Anyway it’s time for us to shop around & change providers now, if you can’t get a simple app right then there is no hope for any big issues to be resolved
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd.
- 86.9 MB
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 11.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 11.0 or later.
- Apple Vision
- Requires visionOS 1.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- © 2023 EnergyAustralia Pty Ltd