Equipt is a free health, wellbeing, and sleep app developed with input from members and leading health professionals. It is designed for current and former sworn officers, police employees and their families.
Equipt will help strengthen your physical, emotional and social wellbeing. It will also put you in touch with help and support if you need it.
Equipt helps you:
• Develop healthy and sustainable lifestyle practices that enhance resilience
• Manage stressful situations, including distressing moods and thoughts
• Measure and track your wellbeing over time
• Plan for and take action to be well
• Get support when you need it
• Adapt better to shift work, by improving your on shift alertness and post-shift sleep
• Track your work schedule and overtime
Equipt was developed by The Police Association Victoria and Victoria Police and includes information specific to all jurisdictions in Australia and New Zealand.
This update includes updated contact information and some performance improvements.
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
This is a great App. Use it!!
Easy to use and helps assist anyone. Nice clear options, highly recommended
Won’t even start - Crashing.
Used to work now won’t even start - Crashing straightaway...
No Details Provided
The developer will be required to provide privacy details when they submit their next app update.
- The Police Association
- 92.6 MB
- Health & Fitness
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Infrequent/Mild Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2016 Victoria Police
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.