eScription One allows authorized clinicians to create and manage high quality documentation for an EMR with minimal time and effort. Clinicians dictate the narrative and keep pace with busy patient loads without compromising time with patients, revenue potential or length of workday. Meanwhile, timely, complete, structured data in the EMR reduces claim rejections, decreases time to bill and enhances compliance.
A real-time schedule feed serves as a daily work list while access to patient demographics and history informs dictations. System-generated dictation templates – personalized by each clinician – streamline document creation by requiring only exceptions be dictated. Transcribed content is easily reviewed, edited and signed. Upon completion, uploaded files are automatically integrated into the EMR, faxed, or printed.
* iOS 12 or greater
* Internet access through Wifi or phone service provider is required. WiFi connection is strongly recommended when uploading dictations.
* An account is required to use this application.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS:
* Manage the documentation task with less time and effort. Clinicians organize documentation tasks across multiple devices by viewing all appointments with dictation status or only appointments still requiring dictation. A list of returned transcriptions allows clinicians to advance quickly through the review and authentication process.
* Improve documentation quality. Save time and remove risk when patient data, demographics and appointment location are automatically linked to the voice file and available for easy reference while dictating.
* Customize workflow to meet clinic needs. Flexible application settings easily accommodate the unique, complex workflow requirements of specialty practices.
* Delegate transcription and QA to support staff. Completed dictations upload in the background and are automatically routed to a professional medical transcriptionist to produce a typed report that is automatically returned for review.
* Increase clinician productivity and satisfaction. A library of templates—customizable for each clinician—automatically populates common content as editable text, speeding dictation.
* Speed documentation turnaround. Real-time file upload, download and routing ensures prompt dictation, transcription, editing, authentication and accessibility in the EMR.
* Populate the EMR automatically. Sophisticated integration generates structured data automatically placed in the EMR, improving EMR usability and boosting adoption and ROI.
* Enhance the patient experience By completing documentation on mobile devices, providers are free to engage with patients rather than computer screens during exams.
* Control documentation costs All-inclusive solution components require no server hardware or infrastructure, eliminating all upfront fees. Unlimited client support, updates and maintenance included at no additional cost.
WHAT CLIENTS ARE SAYING:
“When we introduced our physicians to Emdat Mobile, all of them were amazed by how easy it made their dictation and improved their workflow; and they wanted it right away.”
— William Whelehan, Purchasing Director, Illinois Bone & Joint Institute
• Minor bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
Pretty basic functionality would benefit from simple upgrades like Touch ID.
Frustrating when a phone call comes through
OK function generally, but very frustrating as when a phone call comes through mid way through dictating, you cannot return to the dictation after the call. The dictation is completely frozen. The only way I have found to reaccess it is to turn the phone off completely! Very frustrating, needs to be fixed as most of us will be dictating on our phones
Software interface is archaic
EXTREMELY slow to update to support new iOS versions
Minimal support for inbuilt Apple / iOS APIs that would improve usability (TouchID/FaceID).
Ability to remember user state is poor, with application logging out the user seemingly randomly at some times, or after minimal use of another simple app (checking an email on an iPhone XS shouldn’t flood the RAM and boot the emDat client out of memory)
In essence, the application is a lumbering pile of archaic cruft kept in business through the inertia of the institutions that use the dictation backend to this crappy piece of software.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- User Content
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Usage Data
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- DeliverHealth Solutions LLC
- 15.4 MB
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 12.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 12.0 or later.
- Age Rating
- 17+ Frequent/Intense Medical/Treatment Information
- © 2021
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.