Welcome to the ESICM LIVES 2019 App!
Through this congress App you can view all the information on the scientific
programme, speakers, exhibitors, abstracts and webcasts.
From the "Homescreen" you can navigate through the following modules in just one scroll down and get direct access to all congress information easily:
- “What´s coming up” show you the next sessions of the day
- Learn more about the ESICM Foundation and its activities by exploring “Activities”
- Discover the 2019 events of the Foundation under “Events”
- “Industry” allows you to access both the programme of the symposia and
- Ensure you find the correct session location under “Floorplans”
From the main menu, you can directly access to the following modules:
- "Programme" brings you straight to the scientific programme.
- You can also bookmark sessions, speakers and exhibitors and make notes
everywhere in throughout the app. Through "MyCongress" you can see provides an overview of your preferences and get your personal visit report
- Interact with speakers and chairs in the session with the “Voting" button
- Locate exhibitors through the "Exhibitors" button
- And through “More”, you will get direct access to the following modules:
• “Speakers” gives you an overview of all chairs and speakers of the congress.
• Access the abstracts via the "Abstracts" button.
• Take lives notes on your device during the sessions under “LIVESNotes”
• See what's going on during the congress and stay tuned with "Blog" and
• "Info" provides any further info you might need, i.e. opening hours, venue
access, contacts, etc. or the Congress A-Z.
If you have any questions about the ESICM LIVES 2019 App, please do not
hesitate to contact us.
We are happy to answer any question, or of course listen to any suggestions you might have.
- European Society of Intensive Care Medecine SOC.ETR. E.P.B.
- 104.4 MB
Requires iOS 11.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad and iPod touch.
- Age Rating
- Rated 17+ for the following:
- Unrestricted Web Access
- © 2019 Goomeo
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.