The Rail Planner App makes your Eurail or Interrail journey smooth and stress-free, whether you’re planning your next trip from your sofa or searching for your next train at the station.
It even works offline, so you don’t have to turn on your data or go hunting for wifi to get to your next destination.
Here’s what you can do:
Find train times offline with our new-look journey planner
• Search all of Europe, or only show trains included in your Global Pass so you know you’re covered.
Plan multiple routes and track them on the map in My Trip
• View a day-by-day itinerary for easy trip planning or switch to map view to see all your journeys and connections.
Check station boards for arrivals and departures
• See which trains are scheduled to depart from or arrive at your chosen station.
Book seat reservations straight from the app
• Go online to buy reservations for trains across Europe and guarantee your seat on busy routes.
Save money with extra benefits and discounts
• Search by country and get extra discounts on ferries, buses, accommodation and more across Europe with your Pass.
Find answers to all your questions
• Read FAQs for the app, your Eurail or Interrail Pass, and train services in every country for a smooth trip, wherever you’re heading.
We've made a few improvements and bug fixes. Here's what you can do:
• See statistics for all your journeys instead of just your checked-in journeys. In fact, we've removed the check-in feature altogether to keep things simple.
• Get the latest European timetables in the planner so you can plan your trip with better accuracy.
Enjoy your travels!
Ratings and ReviewsSee All
Add obvious train numbers back in!
The new update is ok but my only request is PLEASE make the numbers of the train obvious at a glance like before! It was so useful going on the app and being able to see both the time of departure AND the number of the train straight away so that I know for sure I am getting on the right train. Otherwise it does the job.
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for suggestion to make the train numbers more obvious. If you have more ideas or feedback you are very welcome to share at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This app has a lot of potential, but small things like adding a trip to ‘my journey’ for it only to disappear straight away makes travel planning impossible. If they fixed this, a fantastic app
Developer Response ,
Hi, thank you for your positive review! We had some problems with storing Trips because the number of users was higher than expected. That will never happen again in the future because of some changes we made. This answer is a bit late, we hope you have a properly working Trip now! Otherwise let us know at email@example.com.
Doesn’t update when major disruptions to trains are made. We got stranded in Barcelona having to buy airplane tickets because we didn’t know the trains were affected by flooding in France until we were already at the station and there were no trains till next month.
I understand the need for offline use but major disruptions to lines should at least have some kind of notification.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.