Eventbrite Organiser is your one-stop shop for managing event sales and attendees on your iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch. Monitor real-time ticket sales, check-in attendees, track attendance live, and accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site. Get all the details at http://eventbrite.co.uk/l/Organizer-check-in-app/
With Eventbrite Organiser, you can:
- Take control of your ticket sales with access to real-time data.
- Rely on easy-to-use ticket scanning and check-in to give guests a flawless entry experience.
- Keep your finger on the pulse of your event with live attendance tracking.
- Accept fast, secure payment for tickets and merchandise on-site and never miss a chance to sell.
- Check-in That Works: Reliably and efficiently check-in attendees by scanning tickets with the camera on your mobile device. Or, simply look up your guest’s name directly with a quick search of your guest list. Say goodbye to check-in headaches with our easy-to-use entry manager technology.
- Solve Customer Requests Fast: Quickly look up orders, and reissue, cancel, or refund orders on the spot.
- Real-Time Data: All sales and check-in data is synced with Eventbrite’s servers, so you can use multiple devices at different entry points without missing orders or duplicating tickets.
- Multi-lingual? No problem: Organiser is also available in German, French, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, and Spanish. Olè!
Limited time offer: We’re waiving service fees on any Eventbrite Organiser transactions. Standard credit card processing fee (3%) will be charged on all credit card orders.
What is Eventbrite?
Eventbrite is the world’s largest self-service ticketing and registration platform, hosting a vibrant collection of live experiences to fuel people’s passions and enrich their lives.
Performance improvements and bug fixes
Ratings and Reviews
We've been using Eventbrite for all our events around the world now for some time. It's a staggering application. And now the new ENTRY App on the iPad and iPhone platform just makes it so much more ahead of the game.
It sets up a brilliant experience for our guests and now the work that we used to have to do AFTER an event reconciling who was here and who wasn't has completely disappeared.
Great app but lacks many features
Overall the app is great for checking customers in and managing ticket sales. But it definitely needs a face lift in terms of allowing you to edit your event copy and make adjustments on the go. Rather than using the desktop version!
Why have an app when it directs you to website?
Despite the app being called “organiser”, you can’t actually organise events without it directing you to the website. I can see who and how many bought tickets though.
Data Linked to You
The following data may be collected and linked to your identity:
- Contact Info
- Usage Data
Data Not Linked to You
The following data may be collected but it is not linked to your identity:
- Financial Info
Privacy practices may vary, for example, based on the features you use or your age. Learn More
- 50.9 MB
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
- Requires iPadOS 14.0 or later.
- iPod touch
- Requires iOS 14.0 or later.
English, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish
- Age Rating
- © 2021 Eventbrite, Inc.
Up to six family members will be able to use this app with Family Sharing enabled.